Anyone use TopYokes UK?

Took it around block so be able to check for leaks. Sitting position is good, brakes will do a stoppie if you let it but the bike started misfiring bad under 2k. Going to pull plugs and possibly power commander. Can’t think of anything I could have done during install to cause this.

What do y’all think of these? Will be replacing them just because. I am however going to get the CR9E as that what the book says

1E51B552-3436-4DD3-814E-7A32007F3051.jpeg

424B6734-1072-49D9-A28A-2FDEF08551F9.jpeg

B96D7A76-3450-4E80-9A5A-7EAF8E455BB9.jpeg

2E054B27-C09F-4969-8C20-BD3CD9FF6DFC.jpeg

9A8D4436-9322-4D25-8569-AAACD5706C2B.jpeg

24E815DA-F25D-4EFB-AEAA-DC4EE155AFC6.jpeg

Last edited:
@SSGT_B

what milage?

at 1st sight they are looking okay.
but sometimes one of them says no and refuses to cooperate further on.
i use the standard "E"´s for around 12-15,000 km without any problems - their price is half of the "EIX"
and the "EIX", as manual say, should be replaced by new every 20,000 km.

so what shall´s ;-)

New plugs and it’s purring like a kitten. I am a bit concerned as I tested the coils per the manual and I’m only getting 10v. The manual says over 80v. I must have done it wrong as I got the same readings across all coils.

@SSGT_B
and at all

the better technical alternative are the mirrors of a bandit 1200 s.
they technically fit 100% to the busa - only a replacement.
the originals put you in a kind of danger of getting contact with your hands when turning the fork more than only some degrees when having pulled brake / clutch lever.

at least i find that very annoying

see mine - a lot better

View attachment 1613417

and as a bonus, you can also see a little better / more what is happening behind you .

last year i bought a new pair for 65 € incl. shipping at ebay.de - not really expensive.

What year model did those come from? I like the look and if it keeps my hands out of the mirrors.....!

What year model did those come from? I like the look and if it keeps my hands out of the mirrors.....!

this are the mirrors i got for mine from a GSF 1200 S Bandit 01-05

and from the gsf 1250 mirrors also fit - see pic of a buddy´s gen2 (thread distance and dia etc. equal to gen1)
Haya-Nicko-spiegel.jpg

and if you have cylindrical bar ends this version is a different alternative
(ok the bike is my ´84 yamaha fj 1100 with conical bar ends, made cylindrical in a small area, but the principle is what i wanted to show)
the bar has the same wide like at my busa (760 mm)
FJ-Lenkerendenspiegel.jpg

these mirrors i bought 7 years ago at www.louis.de (keyword in german "Lenkerendenspiegel")
u can find em e.g. at Louis – Europe's number 1 for motorcycle clothing and technology too
look for "Barend Mirror"

Checked for leaks this am. Banjo bolts on both calipers and bottom of MC were damp. Not dripping just damp. Tighten up the bolts a scosche more. Sitting tied up right now to induce leakage should anymore arise. Not sure if I’m going to use the pc3 or not. I know it needs a tune but that’s out of he finances untill next summer. I just don’t think a base map is doing anything for the bike. Still need to figure out where I’m going to put the a/f gauge at. Will need to either make a bracket or mount inside the bodywork. Lastly I’m thinking I need to sand down the bar under the throttle tube. It’s not a smooth action. Kinda gravely. That’s all for now. Raining today. Will try for a ride and give report tomorrow in new thread.

About to pull trigger on lsl type kit and wonders if anyone has used this company. They offer a 20% discount if paid by bank transfer but I have never done one and don’t know if that’s good enough to take the risk. Thanks for any info
A WARNING TO ALL ABOUT TOPYOKES UK... SCAMMER.....

2 months ago I paid for Top Yokes and Brake Line Kit.....

6 long weeks later, and after several chase emails, the Yoke arrived! However, a scibbled note on the box stating the Brake Line would follow that week..........

Sooo 2 weeks later,, NO BRAKE KIT arrived...

So after several ignored emails I asked for a refund and received a load of abuse...

During this time period I had sent at least 4 nice emails asking for delivery dates etc... None were answered and all ignored....

Not one apology was made, just comments that i needed to chill and wait..

I'm now blocked from his Facebook and Instagram accounts..

This Scammmer is Trading under 4 business names..

CNC TOPYOKES.COM
COOL N COMY
HOWFAB LTD
CERAKOTE UP NORTH

i WONT GET MY MONEY BACK (£80) BECAUSE THEY ASKED FOR A DIRECT BANK TRANSFER TO RECEIVE A DISCOUNT...

Back