Anyone use Dunlop D208GP's yet???

dalynchmob4

Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys... looking for a new rear tire and I found a lot of good feedback on the Storms, Stradas, and Attacks... has anyone used the Dunlop D208GPs yet?? I'm mainly looking for a "higher mileage" tire (I've got BT021 on the rear now with 5K miles on it) and I was leaning towards the Storms but then I saw the Dunlops... oh yea... if it matters, I still have the 021 on the front. Thanks for any info.

Last edited:
I thought they were a softer tire.. the KTM's at the MotoGp had them on and they looked pretty soft..

the Avon Storm has been getting pretty good reviews.. never rode one but the left coast guys seem to like them

Actually.. I have it down to 3 choices... the Storms, PR2s, and the Stradas... now I'm just trying to make up my mind...

Go with the Storms. They're excellent especially in the wet. Lasts a long time, too. If you do lots of highway riding, you can't go wrong with the Storms. :bowdown:

If you are going to keep the dunlop on the front, I'd go with a dunlop on the rear as well.

Hey guys... looking for a new rear tire and I found a lot of good feedback on the Storms, Stradas, and Attacks... has anyone used the Dunlop D208GPs yet?? I'm mainly looking for a "higher mileage" tire (I've got BT021 on the rear now with 5K miles on it) and I was leaning towards the Storms but then I saw the Dunlops... oh yea... if it matters, I still have the 021 on the front. Thanks for any info.

High mileage out of a 208GP ???

:rofl:

It's a softer tire that works well at the race track...not meant for durability :thumbsup:

Back