Dunlop Road Smart Tires

shortstuf

Registered
Has anyone tried a set the new Dunlop Road Smart Tires yet if so what do you think of them? Thinking of buying a set for my FJR and would like some input before I order them.

Not tried them myself, but have heard nothing good about them from the folks who have. Stiff, hard riding, uncomfortable, zero feedback, that's what I have heard.
FJR people that I've talked to do sing the praises of Pilot Road 2s and BT-021s.
If you can get a good $$ deal on Roadsmarts and do mainly slab riding, they will be fine. If you plan to lean the FJR any, look else wheres.

I had Dunlop roadsmarts on my 750 before i got the busa, very good tyres I will most likey get them on the busa when I replace the Bridgstone BT's on it now. The road smarts are a hard compond in the center and softer on the outside, when they were first released here in oz they had a track test day for all the bike writers and for the first time ever at one of these days they let the guys ride for as long as the liked and in any sort of conditions which supported Dunlops trust in their product it also impressed the writers too.:bowdown: All the writers rated them highly as for me well they would be the best I have used I am no twisty racer but they gave me more confidence in the corners and were great in the wet IMO.

Last edited:
Back