Anyone rent a Busa for a day?

CTG

Registered
So I’m 99% sure I want a Busa. But I would like to be able to rent and test ride one for a few hours to make sure it’s something I’d for sure be comfortable with.

I’m located in Jeffersonville, IN - across the river from Louisville KY. I have a motorcycle license, have owed 5 bikes - cruisers and rockets, and plenty of riding experience, including 3-8 hour trips, 4 times to deals gap (the dragon), etc..

If you’re near me and willing to rent, let me know please. We can talk a price.

Is there a local dealership close that will let you ride one? Are you looking at a Gen 1, 2 or 3?
The only local dealership that has one is cc power sports in Clarksville Indiana. They have a 2024 25th anniversary edition. Typically the new -zero mile- bikes, they won’t let you test. I really do not care which gen I use, though I am looking to buy a gen 3. Biggest difference in feel is likely the ergonomics are supposedly a little better on gen 3, then the updated electronics. But as for renting one, the gen doesn’t matter.

So I’m 99% sure I want a Busa. But I would like to be able to rent and test ride one for a few hours to make sure it’s something I’d for sure be comfortable with.

I’m located in Jeffersonville, IN - across the river from Louisville KY. I have a motorcycle license, have owed 5 bikes - cruisers and rockets, and plenty of riding experience, including 3-8 hour trips, 4 times to deals gap (the dragon), etc..

If you’re near me and willing to rent, let me know please. We can talk a price.
I’ve owned 12+ motorcycles including 2 rockets and never had or rode a Hayabusa. When I left the dealership with my new white 2022 Busa I thought what did I just do but by the time I got halfway home I knew it was the best motorcycle I ever purchased. If it wasn’t for me already having a 2022 I would be beating down the dealership doors for a 2024 anniversary edition. I actually went to one of the local dealers a couple months ago looking to trade mine in on the anniversary they still had in the crate but we were too far apart in money for me to trade only for color. Good luck.

I’ve owned 12+ motorcycles including 2 rockets and never had or rode a Hayabusa. When I left the dealership with my new white 2022 Busa I thought what did I just do but by the time I got halfway home I knew it was the best motorcycle I ever purchased. If it wasn’t for me already having a 2022 I would be beating down the dealership doors for a 2024 anniversary edition. I actually went to one of the local dealers a couple months ago looking to trade mine in on the anniversary they still had in the crate but we were too far apart in money for me to trade only for color. Good luck.

I seriously cannot wait to get it. I’m not sure I’ll go for the anniversary. As much as I like it, it’s just not justifiably worth $1000’s extra just for a color scheme, badge and raised Suzuki lettering unless you have loads of disposable money. It’s still the same bike as one for 3-5K less potentially. Thank you for the positive feedback on your experience though. I’m really shooting for next year to get one.

I’ve ridden a gen 1 before, for maybe a hour and half. But it was lowered and it’s been so long ago, I do not remember what it felt like. Plus, my body has gotten older and a few extra aches, so I just want to see how well I do with one now. I don’t feel like I’ll have any regrets

You might check the Rider's Share website. There might be one available for rent in your area. I've rented my ST1300 several times using them.

Back