Anyone out there getting $23,428? (per person from the Bailout)

mike1180

Banned
Here is the bailout so far: ( That they told the truth about, and it is $7.2 trillion, and that includes a couple of “unlimiteds, and unknownsâ€￾)

Who is getting the bank bailout money - CNNMoney.com

and just to be sure they get a share, the Democratic governors have asked for an extra trillion for themselves:

Governors ask federal government for $1 trillion - Jan. 2, 2009

That makes 8.2 trillion dollars (without the extra “unlimiteds, and unknownsâ€￾).

With my math that is $23,428 each for 350 million people.

Anyone out there getting $23,428?

At some point someone has to call BS.
If they gave that amount to every man woman and child, someone has to say the recession would be over.
But it won’t be.
Where is all that money going and more important where is it all going to come from, and why won’t it stop the problem?
I think there is a sort of Con - Job being done on all of us.
The numbers just don’t add up to me.

PS: Can someone check my math?
I get confused working with numbers longer that 12 digits.

if we cant afford to pay taxes here anymore, we should leave this country, cross the great water mass, kick out the native settlers and make our own country.

oh.

if we cant afford to pay taxes here anymore, we should leave this country, cross the great water mass, kick out the native settlers and make our own country.

oh.

Hmmm...that sounds a bit familiar.:whistle: I didn't do it though.

I refuse to do business with ANY company that takes a dime in bail out money.. How is it my fault your company went under? I run my own business, times are slow, I dont see the goverment handing me out a check to feed my family..

Bteer yet have the places needing bail outs do what smart Americans are doing. Get rid of the excess.. If the UAW wants to keep the old timers high rate of pay, maybe they should have a bake sale or a garage sale and use THEIR OWN MONEY and not mine.

last i checked, $23,428 * 350,000,000 was a bit more than 7.2 trillion. it's more like 8,199,800,000,000.

last i checked, $23,428 * 350,000,000 was a bit more than 7.2 trillion. it's more like 8,199,800,000,000.

It is supposed to add up to 8.2 trillion. I added the 1 T request from the governors, (anyone think they are not going to get it?) so I am a few dollars low on the per capita amount.
Remember in that first link look at the amounts and see there are some that are listed as "unlimited and unknown"
Anyone here do any accounting?
How would you like to have your balance sheet show "unlimited or unknown"
Well I have some expenses but they are unknown, but I can just put that they are unlimited, ( I will pay them no matter what they are).
Try filing that on your tax return.

where`s the KY ?? the middle class working man is getting screwed either way. if it was up to me,and it`s my money so i thought it was, i wouldn`t give none of them a damn thing !! :cussing:

It's quite simple really.

"We don't give you money..we take your money".

United States Congress

Economy20bailout20276.jpg

oh.

been done before, results were no better...

Last edited:

But there aren't 350 million people paying taxes in America anyways.

So the #'s are faulty to begin with on a per capita basis

All the Illegals don't pay taxes, kids, elderly, the disabled people, the list is endless of who recieves moneis and doesn't contribute anything back monetarily to the system as a whole.

This burden falls on the backs of the the hard working American's with jobs.

Time to march on Canada and start the good ole USA North. :thumbsup:

But there aren't 350 million people paying taxes in America anyways.

So the #'s are faulty to begin with on a per capita basis

All the Illegals don't pay taxes, kids, elderly, the disabled people, the list is endless of who recieves moneis and doesn't contribute anything back monetarily to the system as a whole.

This burden falls on the backs of the the hard working American's with jobs.

Time to march on Canada and start the good ole USA North. :thumbsup:

too dang cold up there.

too dang cold up there.

For 8 Trillion dollars, we can make it warm up here....even if we just burn it in burning barrels.
:laugh:

Just did a calculation.
1 million dollars (in dollar bills) is 3 tons of paper (6160 pounds).
So 8 trillion dollars (8 million, millions) is 24 million tons of paper.
Yeah we can warm it up, as long as we can find enough trees to make the paper.

Hey I can ride in the winter now?

Sorry just being silly.

Last edited:
23,428$ is what we are going to end up owning not getting. Just lets just take GM they are to receive billons and have already, this money will only carry them till about March or April so bankruptcy is a for sure thing any way, in which now the tax payer will have to take that debt and it will be some how put in a tax of the working man to pay back. Now if they would of just filed bankruptcy now and restructure the company and what I mean by that is do away and way away with the Union and pay a worker that works a good salary they would come back and be tall again. Most don’t know that an average GM worker get about 50-75$ an hour when you add in the benefits and can get paid when not working. Union were not bad in the past but in today’s day and time will destroy a business. So if some higher power dont come and stop this bailout we are going to be paying for this for a long time. :moon:

save your coins and when you see the illegals getting on the bus to go home, that is when its time to tag along and go with them.

Last edited:
Back