Anyone get a Yellow 13 yet?

Here so my Hayabusa limited edition just in and still sat on its crate base.

1370975056203.jpg

Thank You :)
I'm having problems with the other photographs maybe they require clearing by the moderator!

Dr Rob

I had an 06 le that I miss, now I have a 2012 le. Its grown on me. I love the white, however, They did add a perk..lol. I was able to get the back pack and matching emblem with the bike. That may add a little more collectability, who knows. Mine in number 101.

Have you had a busa before? As I pick my 2013 limited edition up tomorrow afternoon and have only test ridden a 2010 one and wondered how the ABS version compares.

Dr Rob

Yes, I have the yellow and black 2013 Busa-Limited Edition. I bought mine in April....................I'm getting ready to install Brocks full system exhaust, black street meg with the yellow and black logo plate...I'll upload pics once it's installed..

I recently picked up my 3rd Busa, it was the yellow limited .... here are some pix. Bike's already been modified w/ Bazzaz, Danmoto GP Black Carbon cans and a few other items ... slammed 2" as well. Updated pix will be posted shortly...

WP_20130529_009.jpg

WP_20130529_010.jpg

WP_20130527_002.jpg

WP_20130527_001.jpg

the more on the road pics of the Yellow i see the more convinced i am that i'm going to love mine....21-6-13 can't come soon enough

I heard the UK is only getting 40 odd yellows...if true that makes them rarer than most Ferrari's etc..........LOL...i think i'll be the only owner locally for a while yet.
Dr Rob...........Lucky to have a dealer working Sundays....Northern Ireland still pretty much closes completely in that respects...virtually impossible to get anything bike related on a Sunday.

Hi according to reports only 35 are / were being imported into the UK this was the main reason why I bought it.
My other have was livid but that will only last a few days or weeks lol

I know my dealer wanted to get another one but Suzuki UK said sorry that's it

Your will enjoy it, this is the first and last new motorcycle I have will ever buy.

Dr Rob

IMAG0082.jpg

I promised my daughter she could go on the pillion first, she is only 7 and loves going out with daddy x

Dr Rob

Yes, I have the yellow and black 2013 Busa-Limited Edition. I bought mine in April....................I'm getting ready to install Brocks full system exhaust, black street meg with the yellow and black logo plate...I'll upload pics once it's installed..

That sounds awesome! Hurry up and post pics.....and make sure you powder coat the rear sets black also... :beerchug:

Back