Anyone running the R55 yet?

freponyryd

Registered
Just wondering if anyone has the R55 system yet, as I would love to hear what it sounds like. I cant find a clip anywhere.

Just bought mine today from motomummy. $821.00 free shipping to Hawaii. Rare to see free shipping to Hawaii as well at this price. Can't complain about my early Christmas present from the MRS. Will post pictures when I install.

We are installing a blacked out version (ceramic coated gloss black) on a customers bike, along with the Bazzaz ZFI and ZAFM, Pipercross RACE filter, shorts stacks and a port, polished and decked head. If you look at the tube size of the R-55 and linear flow design I would be very surprised if this pipe does not make really good power. One of the best designed mega-phone style systems I have seen. :bowdown:

I was thinking of getting it ceramic coated as well. I'm not going for the polished look but the exhaust is sexy as hell.

Here it is. Took about 3 1/2 Hours to remove, install and button up. I also installed Frame Sliders, smoke Taillights, smoke front signals, and Puig wind screen. What a Christmas. :cheerleader:

IMG_2944.jpg

IMG_2947.jpg

IMG_2942.jpg

IMG_2948.jpg

IMG_2943.jpg

IMG_2946.jpg

Back