Anyone running the R55 yet?

I can't get my sound clips to work for $hi!. Sorry. I did add the PCV yesterday. WOW!!! Throttle response is crisp. A lot of people on this form swear by BAAZZ. On the PC web site they have a Secondary Fuel Module to plug into the PCV port coming out this summer. All personal Opinion.

I can't get my sound clips to work for $hi!. Sorry. I did add the PCV yesterday. WOW!!! Throttle response is crisp. A lot of people on this form swear by BAAZZ. On the PC web site they have a Secondary Fuel Module to plug into the PCV port coming out this summer. All personal Opinion.

Here is my dilema,

I was looking at the AH, but love a black exhaust, so I thought well I can get a deal on an AH and then just have a local guy powder coat the muffler section for me,

However I saw the R55 and liked the looks of it, I think it flows very well with the Busa design with it's shape.

So now I am thinking about the R55 and having the muffler section(s) done in the black I want but am curious about the sound.

I love mine with the PC V with Auto tune, I did have a lot of pics and a sound clip but the SD card messed up somehow and I lost them.

Back