Anyone get a Yellow 13 yet?

Thought id try a set of Black 2013 Busa Rear Indicator Inserts to break up the 2013 Yellow Busa tail end. Not sure if i'll do the Front Indicator Inserts yet? Looks good like it is, only thing I'm not sure about is the GSX1300 sticker is in Silver, i think it needs to be White or Yellow, may go the a Sticker shop and get a custom one done.
Looks great!
Did you buy them new, or used?

Looks great!
Did you buy them new, or used?

yes just ordered new ones for a 2013 Black busa

Saw one on the dealer floor yesterday... that yellow is probably why its still there... JMHP

i see you have the white one? i was getting black (as that was my last 06 busa color), then almost went white to be opposite, but i reckon the yellow just stands out, its different! its noticed!
each to their own:)

I would prefer a brighter yellow (Honda's style, i.e cbr954rr), but i am thinking to give a shot to that colour.. my only concern is that when I will want to sell it (i keep my bikes for 2 years), it will not be a popular one...

I would prefer a brighter yellow (Honda's style, i.e cbr954rr), but i am thinking to give a shot to that colour.. my only concern is that when I will want to sell it (i keep my bikes for 2 years), it will not be a popular one...
I don't know brother. Probably not gonna be a lot of them around ......

Its not that i dislike yellow, I think its a little to sharp of shade of yellow... I like the mellower shade they used on Bubba Stewards bike. saw it up close and i liked it...

Its not that i dislike yellow, I think its a little to sharp of shade of yellow... I like the mellower shade they used on Bubba Stewards bike. saw it up close and i liked it...

I think the problem if THAT yellow. Should be like Corvette;s

I was at a gas station today filling up my Busa.
The attendant started freaking out, it was this maybe mid 20ish Dude from India.
He said there are only two in his country. Some movie star Indian dude.
Im,,,,, oh two yellow Busa's??
He asked if he could take pics, I said no problem.
about twenty pics later, I paid him for the gas with a $20 bill it was $12.50.
He gave me back $8.00 lol

I didn't know riding a yellow Busa would make me a Bollywood movie star???

Got the hump painted black, maybe I'll do the whole rear black one day too???
Stiill can't decide on what cans to get???
Had my 600 mile service done yesterday. holly **** that was expensive!
When the service guy brought me to her, he said "there she is, that loud one"
ImageShack Links Do Not Work

I think the busa being a big bike has a lot of fairing real estate to go all yellow. A combination of yellow and black like the good old orange and black would have been much more palatable. But , to each his own.

the pic that told me I had to go look at it :laugh:

270452_601065473259488_1690904889_n.jpg

I love my yellow Busa. I still haven't seen another in whole Cincinnati Oh area. Stand out in the crowd and feels unique.
To those that don't like the yellow limited edition, probably you are old school :-))))

doesn't look right imo. id say keep the hump black in paint the rear scoops where the lettering is in black

Got the hump painted black, maybe I'll do the whole rear black one day too???
Stiill can't decide on what cans to get???
Had my 600 mile service done yesterday. holly **** that was expensive!
When the service guy brought me to her, he said "there she is, that loud one"
ImageShack Links Do Not Work

I like the yellow! I was going for something that stands out...... Still not sure if I'm liking the amount of yellow though. I'm considering painting the entire tail black but would love to see a real life pic of how it looks first :-)

image.jpg

I think the yellow looks pretty bad azz just the way it is,and the only thing I'd change is blacked out turn signals,taillight,and the black Brocks Short Meg 2(have seen this combo and looks killer).

Back