Did anyone get their yellow bulbs ??

ICEMANN

Registered
OF the yellow bulbs mailed last week did anyone get thiers. Havnt heard so just a followup to ensure their arriving in a timly fashion.

YOU OTHER COUNTRY FOLKS?
rock.gif

JD

I havent but I still need to pay you for mine
laugh.gif
cool.gif
wanna PM me the info so I can do that ?

Got mine. The postman mangled the box but thanks to your expert packaging, the bulbs were unharmed.

Thanks, man. Er, Iceman!
biggrin.gif

--Wag--

got mine, its great. If you have an extra bulb that hasn't been sold, drop me a pm & I will take it off your hands. Thanks again.
wink.gif

haven't got 'em yet, ICE...I'm thinkin it should come in shortly. No worries on this side, bro...
thumbs-up.gif

Sure did Ice I posted on the other post, I still haven't had time to install but hopefully tomorrow after work I am going to get started and I will take lots of pics to show my install like everyone does. I don't think I have ever posted alot of pics so it is about time to start.

think i got mine haven't gone through all of my mail yet but i seen a fragile labeled box i just assumed that was them

Yea! I still haven't received mines. But with USPS I have received items 2 weeks after. Should be in shortly I hope.

<!--EDIT|arey
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126196639 -->

Sup Icemann.. i gotz mine last week.. put them in.. it works really well.. ppl notice me in the day better i think. i leave the HIDs off during the day.. and i just pointed the HIDs up more around 45-50 feet ahead. I need to measure and take pic's.

Icemann,

Not sure if you sent me a 2nd bulb or not at this point (Liked the first 1 so much, had to have another), but how much do I need to paypal ya? I forgot the amount and your paypal addy.
blush.gif

Yea! I still haven't received mines. But with USPS I have received items 2 weeks after. Should be in shortly I hope.
ey vato, I shipped your express USPS w/tracking and insurance that was claimed 3 days. if you dont get it in the next couple let me know.

ICE
I received it on Friday. Priority service out here in PR is really bad, I am already use to it. Thanks! looks awesome, It really looks great with the hid.

Icemann, you still have some yellow bulbs for sale? I am going to do my HD kid next week and that yellow looks pretty sweet in the high beam slot!

crap...I guess I didn't let ya know. I got 'em several weeks ago...pretty sweet.

They banged the package to hell, though....it was actually ripped on one part. The bulb looks fine...the filament wasn't broken.

Back