Looking at New Color Yellow or a Charcoal

MidnightBusainSD

Busa Rancher
Donating Member
Registered
Well i picked up an 04 Le not really likeing the color so looking at Doing either a yellow or a charcoal color so if anyone has some photos of yellow or charcoal color bikes i'd love to see them
And i know some of you have plenty of photos we are photo hogs here i know :-D
And anyone know the paint code for the 05 Le yet?

<!--EDIT|MidnightBusainSD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116645016 -->

You are nuts, I love the 04' LE! BUT if you have to change the color , Ferrari yellow would be sweet.
smile.gif

i Have this one and really like it wish i knew the code for that yellow

And Bent Valve what color scheme you have i may trade ya if you like it so much

Yellow_black.jpg

That looks like Lemon Twist yellow. A Mopar color. Nice!

That yellow one is pretty sweet, I am surprised Suzuki has not offered a yellow scheme over the years.

MidnightBusainSD,
I have a red/black 05' , sure I will trade ya.. your bike and $$$.
wink.gif

You can buy the decals off the 05' models seperately...that would break up your all red if that is what you are after.

One thing about going custom is that you can get better quality then stock if you spend the dough...$1500-$2000 would get you an incredible paint job.

Well don't need to trade bikes i like the black frame mainly why i bought the thing they couldn't get me an 05 but i like black frames I'm just mainly looking for a fairing exchange if anything i posted that up in the classifieds section.

I don't know if i will get it painted right away i have a full set of fairings that i can get painted so i wouldn't have to ruin good le red but if someone has a color i like and would trade me i'd be up for it

05 Black and red huh Hmm was considering that color if i bought a 05 if i couldn't get the limited  one.
What kinda shape it in? mine has the holes for frame sliders already thought

<!--EDIT|MidnightBusainSD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116646383 -->

You could make some extra cash by buying a set of mildly rashed plastics and selling your mint ones if you're going to have them painted anyway. I'm sure there are plenty of people out there looking for that red.

Go to Paint dealer in your area Check out their swatches I am restoring a 69 Jeep painting it Chrome Yellow and looks real simalar to that black and yellow Busa hope that helps

Well don't need to trade bikes i like the black frame mainly why i bought the thing they couldn't get me an 05 but i like black frames I'm just mainly looking for a fairing exchange if anything i posted that up in the classifieds section.

I don't know if i will get it painted right away i have a full set of fairings that i can get painted so i wouldn't have to ruin good le red but if someone has a color i like and would trade me i'd be up for it

05 Black and red huh Hmm was considering that color if i bought a 05 if i couldn't get the limited  one.
What kinda shape it in? mine has the holes for frame sliders already thought
No I would only trade if I was going to make a profit, I love my red/black 05' , no way would I trade it straight across.
smile.gif

Yes yes i know My Name is Todd and i'm a Busaholic
blush.gif

laugh.gif
And Bent valve thats alright then you can keep your color scheme

yeah i Know MSF has one i hope he posts some pics there is also one In my area granted i don't care for the shade of yellow it's a bit light. And since there is a yellow one in my area i may lean twords something else like the charcole or an all Blue not really sure yet. But if i find no traders the bike will probly remain this color for the rest of the year my bike budget is now offically tapped. Glad i have a few mods that have been lying around that i can install on it
biggrin.gif

i Have this one and really like it wish i knew the code for that yellow

And Bent Valve what color scheme you have i may trade ya if you like it so much
Killer bike...

But I wonder how it would have looked If it were Black were the yellow is now and Yellow Were the Black is and the Tank Name done in Yellow. and the Kanji done in Yellow/Black....\

But still over all LOOKS KILLER!!!

Back