Anyone get a Yellow 13 yet?

That color yeller with my kanji and graphics would look best.
I like mine because it has traditional Suzi blue on it.

40FEA3C0-4614-4178-9CDB-05467E065FA8-5302-0000078234D26258.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the yellow but I think the cops will notice you a lot more but I am kinda fond of yellow anyways.They notice me more in my rainy day bike.

023.jpg

When picking up my 2012 today the dealer checked the suzuki delivery plan for the UK...no busa's listed this side of June....seems a Spring release date is looking iffy

Ok sooooo I might have been a little off on delivery date....

2013LE_zpsfc6da14e.jpg

2013LE2_zpsd5469f1d.jpg

It's hard to say because the bike is in the shop with not so great lighting but it looks that a single stage color ie no metallic flake, but it does appear to look more of an orange at certain angle too

That yellow does look well...not fond of the black wheels ...maybe next time around...happy with the 2012 White model I got..........Busa's rock...may not be the speed master anymore but certainly offers close to the best balance of sports vs tourer.

My dealer tried to talk me into buying the Yellow '13 they put out yesterday. $14.5K I've never paid sticker there.

Minus the graphics I LIKE it,....get her out in the sun and take some more shots when it's complete... :D

Minus the graphics I LIKE it,....get her out in the sun and take some more shots when it's complete... :D

I didn't get a chance too. They built it and before I knew it, it was on the floor. I'll tell you what, you sure can't miss it walking in the door. Our lighting in the showroom isn't all that great either.

Been waiting for the 2013 with ABS to be released here in NZ...and the time is here! Even the wifey likes the yellow version, she coined the term "Banana split" as she knows how fast a Busa is...

For anyone with a '13-is it worth the extra couple of grand for the brake upgrade? I'm really split between a black '12 and '13. Considering the difference in price, depreciation of a one year old model, not really liking the '13 decals, etc, etc, etc.

For anyone with a '13-is it worth the extra couple of grand for the brake upgrade? I'm really split between a black '12 and '13. Considering the difference in price, depreciation of a one year old model, not really liking the '13 decals, etc, etc, etc.

I just got a 13 in Yellow. When I was looking all the dealers had 2012 models left at a very discounted price. I went with the 2013 not because of the brakes but because I didn't really want a white or black bike. If I wanted a black bike I would have went with the 2012.

Back