Anyone else working tonight ?

MN72Busa

Formerly known as "Zuki"
Donating Member
Registered
Working 12 hours shifts for the next few days. Just thought I would give a special Hello to all the Men & Women working the Holidays.

To the rest of you, enjoy this time with your family!

I'm working on the wife, to let us open up our gifts, so she will be so blown away with her new jewelry, that she will be nice to Santa tonight!

jump9.gif

Yeah, I am stuck here at work tonight myself. Tomorrow too for that matter. Kind of stinks, but I guess someone has to do it!!
mad.gif

I work at a hospital in the maintenance department. We have to have someone here 24/7 365 a year!!

Sitting in front of a computer, until someone thinks Im worthy to drive the car with red & blue flashing lights...lol
wink.gif

Maintenance shift supervisor over power system at bomb plant. 12 hour days Saturday and Sunday, nights Mon-Thurs. No wonder we call it Hell Week.

Dan

Working at home making pies and turkey stuffing and cranberry sauce and all the other good fixings!!!
tounge.gif

I'm sitting here at American Express Data center till 6 in the morning. Then I'll be back tomorrow night for another 12 hour shift.

I'm at work, very slow tonight, need to go do a runway check soon as the big boy get in. Brought in Christmas and took it out this year.

<!--EDIT|manatrader
Reason for Edit: None given...|1135588566 -->

Back