Thank you!!!

bigmac0331

Donating Member
Registered
It was this day 4 yrs ago that my first friend, Brother, Fellow Marine was killed. Infact this month is a rough month for me in general...on the 17th of April I lost 6 friends in 1 day....4 of the 6 weren't even old enough to enjoy a Beer....But My buddy that was killed today 4 yrs ago I have met his family and they carry on his spirit every day...his mom got his name tattoo'd on her right wrist so when she covers he heart for the National Anthem or the pledge of Allegiance he is protecting her....

I knwo that we always thank our Service men and women and those that have given their all....But next time you see one of our service men and women...buy them a drink..

Semper FI..

R.I.P. LCPL Christopher Wasser

Sorry for your loss on this day and sorry to hear about the others im sure they all died serving our country load and proud brother so go out and have a drink for them today and rejoice on the times you had with them
beerchug.gif

When he was killed I was about 100 yards from him but my convoy was under attack....we heard the explosion of the IED....had know idea till about 2 hours later...it hit me hard...he was a dayum good kid...

Rusty , Even though I haven't been thru war or anything of that nature I can imagine what kind of feelings you are going thru. Bro , Hang in there and take it day by day and everything will work out in the end. You and I both will see our friends and family once again! I am there for you , Call if you need anything!!!

Rusty , Even though I haven't been thru war or anything of that nature I can imagine what kind of feelings you are going thru. Bro , Hang in there and take it day by day and everything will work out in the end. You and I both will see our friends and family once again! I am there for you , Call if you need anything!!!
Thank you Bob.....You know it just hits me really hard every April..

bowdown.gif
To all of our service men and women !!

please.gif
for you and the families of the fallen.

Back