Anybody Using Cortech Sport Saddlebags?

Okay, I had a Mod change that picture for me... The bags are right now! :banghead:... :laugh:

Looks like you want to do a LOT of riding....

I'd love to do a coast-to-coast trip, but just don't have that much time to spare. Maybe to Alaska someday...

A few of us are planning a trip to Panama City sometime in the next month or so, and that'll be a good start. You wanna go?

I'd love to do a coast-to-coast trip, but just don't have that much time to spare. Maybe to Alaska someday...

A few of us are planning a trip to Panama City sometime in the next month or so, and that'll be a good start. You wanna go?

We're going down after Memorial day and taking the bike. My son is the Asst mgr at a big resort and spa in Panama City if you need the hookup.

Those bags look good! I've been struggling trying to find a set of bags that I am happy with and just can't decide if I want / need hard bags or soft bags. I might have to look a bit more at these for sure.

Oh yeah, white is the greatest Busa color!

Those bags look good! I've been struggling trying to find a set of bags that I am happy with and just can't decide if I want / need hard bags or soft bags. I might have to look a bit more at these for sure.

Oh yeah, white is the greatest Busa color!

:gotpm:

Dan you could call Kevin and ask him, he lives 1 block from the beach, I dont know if his garage is big enough for more bikes, they have 2 in it right now, but that's a thought.

Back