Anybody Using Cortech Sport Saddlebags?

There are a ton of guys with these bags. No issues from what I gathered. I just ordered a set. Ill post up once I get them.
Posted via Mobile Device

No major issues with mine.they did seem to fit better on the 06 but do just fine on the 09. The back of each one does seem to want to wrap around the blinkers a bit so watch out for that. If you do any 2 up riding my wife's only complaint is they limit her foot movement on the pegs. Other than that we have been very pleased with them.
Posted via Mobile Device

I really like mine. I don't know if they are better than anything else because these are the only ones I have ever had. They are tough, can be stuffed to the point of splitting, resist heat pretty well, go on/off quick, resist water pretty well and don't flap too much at 85-90 mph cruising. Can't go wrong for the price.

:thumbsup:

Busa Packing.jpg

Here's the bike ready to go anywhere. I think these are going to work pretty well.

Touring Busa.jpg

Here's the bike ready to go anywhere. I think these are going to work pretty well.

Ok Daniel you have got to tell me how you got them so quick:laugh:

That bike looks awesome and it looks like you are ready to travel for sure.:thumbsup:

Ok Daniel you have got to tell me how you got them so quick:laugh:

That bike looks awesome and it looks like you are ready to travel for sure.:thumbsup:

Thanks, Shane! I got them from (.org sponsor) Motorcyclesuperstore.com

Free shipping, and they got here next day. :thumbsup:

Just got mine the other day. TOP QUALITY. I got my bags from motorcycle Superstore also. Their shipping was super fast!! They attach with simple clips on the corners of the bag. There is also 2 Velcro straps that sit across the passenger seat.
Posted via Mobile Device

Just got mine the other day. TOP QUALITY. I got my bags from motorcycle Superstore also. Their shipping was super fast!! They attach with simple clips on the corners of the bag. There is also 2 Velcro straps that sit across the passenger seat.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yep... here's a phone pic.

photo 1 (1).jpg

Back