Any one need an Alarm?

CraZyNOTRT

Registered
58cycle.com has the scorpio i900 for $311.
motorcyclesuperstore.com refuse to match that price. lol
now i dont have to worry about my bike being jacked.:cheerleader:

If I have to spend that much for protection, I'd rather they just take it and i'll deal with the insurance company.

When insurance companies charge 3 - 5 K a year for coverage insurance is sometimes not an option. :laugh:

Either way if they want it they are gonna take it so just dont get too attached is what I have told myself before.
Spend all you want it may help but will not stop them.
Tie a Pit Bull to both wheels it wont stop them.
Same as the weapons race.
Make a missile and someone will invent something to defeat it.

It may not stop all of them but it may deter most - thieves like the easy pick and alarms are just one more step to making things a bit more difficult. I'd say a Scorpio and a Roadlok are probably 2 of the best to combo up!

I like the Kryptonite NY disc lock.
I have a yellow one and use it even if I am inside Mickey D's watching the bike.
Like you say thieves are predators and predators look for easy prey.
A good deterrent can always help...

Actual mobile alarm.

0920080926-00.jpg

When insurance companies charge 3 - 5 K a year for coverage insurance is sometimes not an option. :laugh:

that sucks, 475 a year for liability+theft for me. i take my chances on not wrecking my bike and so i opted out of full cov. but with the bad wrap of sport bikes being stolen often, i added the theft/comprehensive. fortunately my bike is not my only mode of transportation, so if i am going somewhere i would have to leave my bike unattended or in a sketchy place, i take the truck and leave the bike tucked away safely in the garage.:thumbsup:

Either way if they want it they are gonna take it so just dont get too attached is what I have told myself before.
Spend all you want it may help but will not stop them.
Tie a Pit Bull to both wheels it wont stop them.
Same as the weapons race.
Make a missile and someone will invent something to defeat it.

Well there is always the booby trap self destruct option... If you can't have it no one can... may sleep better at night knowing they got it alright, but it cost them there lives. :laugh:

that sucks, 475 a year for liability+theft for me. i take my chances on not wrecking my bike and so i opted out of full cov. but with the bad wrap of sport bikes being stolen often, i added the theft/comprehensive. fortunately my bike is not my only mode of transportation, so if i am going somewhere i would have to leave my bike unattended or in a sketchy place, i take the truck and leave the bike tucked away safely in the garage.:thumbsup:

I pay just a little over $500 for full coverage so im not to worried about it.

cheapest insurance for me is 1200$ a year, with nothing on my record.
last speeding ticket was over 2 years ago.

sucks to be younge money wise.

Back