Any Gentlemen's Clubs at deals gap area??

Silent Shogun

Registered
Made you look!!! Seriously...i just wanted to get your attention...:rofl:

I was curious HOWEVER...are there any golf courses in the area...i wouldn't mind getting in a quick 18 somewhere....i couldn't find anything, but i was hoping someone could tell me if they new anything within a 45 min drive!

Royal Oaks is a good course close by. Royal Oaks Lifecare Community - Sun City, Arizona
Haven't played New Royal Oaks. Its closer. 3705 Legends Way, Maryville, TN‎ - (865) 984-4260‎

Ehh..still looks like a good drive..to arizon!! lol...i found the new royal in Tenn though....I will have to think about it! Thanks for the reply! With all of the views and you are the only response i guess there are alot of perverts hoping for a club close by :laugh:

Go riding with Tiger Woods, You will probably find the answer to both your questions

there's not really any good places of either kind up there, probably in Asheville would be the closest for either/both.

Gentlemen

:rofl:

No, really...:rofl:

A term (over)used, and (VERY) loosely.

:rofl:

:laugh:

Ehh..still looks like a good drive..to arizon!! lol...i found the new royal in Tenn though....I will have to think about it! Thanks for the reply! With all of the views and you are the only response i guess there are alot of perverts hoping for a club close by :laugh:

yes I am a perv but nothing to offer as intel in the area, as far as golf goes i would only play it if I could play it like tiger does an I don't mean his golf swing :poke: :rofl:

:rofl: I was going to stop at the Bank and get some Singles :poke:

The only problem with a club there is the girl have to put there teeth in before they dance..

:moon:

:rofl: I was going to stop at the Bank and get some Singles :poke:

The only problem with a club there is the girl have to put there teeth in before they dance..

....:whistle:

Toothless woman.jpg

Back