Any Female Hayabusa Riders?

kilrcalibusa

Registered
My wife wants to know if a girl can ride a hayabusa.  I told her of course!!

Well I guess not so much can a girl ride one but are there any girls riding hayabusas.   I didn't have any luck searching the forums, so I guess there aren't many if there are any at all.  She thinks the bike is to big for anything but a burly amazon woman  
laugh.gif

BTW I don't think the "I have a friend of a friend" thing will be enough for her although I don't know exactly how to prove it.

yes.. girls ride Busa.. we have a few on this board.. many more not on the board... and they are not burley beasts.. attractive lady's with mad riding skills.....

wink.gif

My wife wants to know if a girl can ride a hayabusa.  I told her of course!!

Well I guess not so much can a girl ride one but are there any girls riding hayabusas.   I didn't have any luck searching the forums, so I guess there aren't many if there are any at all.  She thinks the bike is to big for anything but a burly amazon woman  
laugh.gif

BTW I don't think the "I have a friend of a friend" thing will be enough for her although I don't know exactly how to prove it.
yer not just another pervert lookin' to chat up our chicks are ya?

just kiddin'.

Interesting first post thou.
rock.gif

check out the pics(on the home page).
and welcome to the "Greatest Show On Earth".

ya, it can be just like a circus around here,twice as fun thou at half the price.
slider1.gif

RSD.

Ye there are a couple of ladies that ride with us, and they know what they are doing.

Yeah I know bad first post, I usually don't have much to say, and most of my questions I can find answers too without asking (good lurker I guess).  Like I said though, she wanted to know and I couldn't find any proof.  

Thanks for keeping the pervert remarks to a minimum
laugh.gif
although aren't all guys?

FWIW My wife actually got her mc permit, and rode an ex 500 for a little while, till she dropped it in the driveway and could not pick it back up.  Seems that was her biggest fear, which sucks because she actually rode, which was waaaaay freakin' cool.  But now thinks that no one would ride a bike that they couldn't pick up.  I told her that was easy to solve, don't drop it.  Yeah I know I'm an A**hole

Haven't told her that I probably couldn't pick the busa up by myself!

there's a way that she could probably pick up just about any bike. There is a trick to it. Not fool proof but....

you interested?

I think I know what you are talking about, back to the bike, one hand on the handlebar and so on, I showed her that and she said she tried but she just doesn't have the strength.

But I could have been showing her the wrong way so enlighten me.

I think I know what you are talking about, back to the bike, one hand on the handlebar and so on,  I showed her that and she said she tried but she just doesn't have the strength.  

But I could have been showing her the wrong way so enlighten me.
sounds like you had it.

legs are stronger than arms,especially on a girl.

Is she cute? If she is,she could have that thing back on its feet with easier moves thou.

Can she flip her hair...or bat her eyes....

Can she stand with a hand on her hips,and a scowl on her lips?

She should just walk to the nearest construction site,automotive shop,sports bar or firehall if it happens again.

Don't risk your back.

RSD.

Turn the handle bars so that she is pulling the bike around the wheel, instead of trying to pull up level.....

Is she cute? If she is,she could have that thing back on its feet with easier moves thou.

Can she flip her hair...or bat her eyes....

Can she stand with a hand on her hips,and a scowl on her lips?

She should just walk to the nearest construction site,automotive shop,sports bar or firehall if it happens again.

Yeah I told her that too, and she did, the neighbor picked it up for her. Then he told her that he had back surgery done a couple of years ago, ouch.

I think it's all an excuse to ride on the back of mine, which would be all fine and great if I owned a goldwing. The busa is a bit hard for the both of us.

There's a number of ladies that ride on this board I'm sure a few of them will read this . I ride with a Chirtian motorcycle grroup and we have about 30% women riders and they ride bike that are larger and heavier than a Busa . And No they aren't amazons . So tell her , get some experience and have fun.

Lots of lurkers that are women, several regulars, a forum moderator and even one with a magazine article written about her. Probably not surprisingly, the majority were a little nervous and skeptical at first but became comfortable quickly and love their bikes.

Welcome to the Org! Plenty of female riders on Busa's and a host of other bikes for that matter.

Yes Sir! Out here in PR they are a lot of sweet looking girls riding busas...:D
OH & welcome aboard.

yeah.. Michelle must be out saving the world.. usually she would have had this thread hi-jacked by now
wow.gif

Meeesheellllll comeout and plaaayyyy/...
biggrin.gif

Back