Any Bowlers out there??

onerabidshark, not a bad game at all, especially given the circumstances. However, without using the thumb ( but the spin is cool ) your game will be inconsistant. I used to bowl the same way ( no thumb ) and the first season i used my thumb, with a good ball drilled properly, my average went up almost 30 pins. AND i bowled my personal best game that same season.

onerabidshark, not a bad game at all, especially given the circumstances.  However, without using the thumb ( but the spin is cool ) your game will be inconsistant.  I used to bowl the same way ( no thumb ) and the first season i used my thumb, with a good ball drilled properly, my average went up almost 30 pins.  AND i bowled my personal best game that same season.
ain't that for sure I'll go like 90 then 170 then 110 then 165 so yea I know there is no consistancy at all but I can throw from one side ball will go to the other then back to this side way to much spin at times very uncontrollable if I bowled more it would help, but I need to go back to doing it RIGHT!!!!!

either way, as long as your having a good time, and drinkin some brew, its ALL good!
cool.gif

I need some bowling tips, are you guys throwing the ball with one hand or both hands? also what are the holes in the ball for ? Thanks

Use 2 hands to throw the ball, and start from behind your head and lean forward real fast and hurl the ball down the lanes ( like you are throwing in a soccer ball ). The holes in the ball are so you put skittles in for a snack inbetween turns..
laugh.gif

forget all that, what about (midnight, cosmic) bowl or whatever they call it in your area.
Music, lights, and optional drink. Thats the fun stuff.
biggrin.gif

Back