Any Bowlers out there??

fstAZfk

Donating Member
Registered
262,202,245 = 709 last night.

The 262 was an upsetting game becuase of the 7th frame.. it looked like this...
X X X X X X 6/2 X X XXX = 262

My best set is 721
Best game is 271
Current Avg. 198
High average 204

<!--EDIT|fstAZfk
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127877845 -->

Thats TOO funny. At least ya tried!
laugh.gif

I haven't bowled in a few years. My best game was a 290. 2nd game of the series. I was struggling in the first, changed balls at the start of the 2nd. Picked up a 10 pin in the first frame and then rolled 15 strikes. Series was nothing to brag about, very low 7s. One pin off of a 300!

Dayum, bro! Not bad!

Did ya get a 7-10 split?
tounge.gif

My wife and I bowled for years and then stopped when my son was born (8 yrs ago). We're just now starting in a league again...now that my girls are older (ident. twin 4 y/o girls! AHHHHHHH! (no wonder I'm already grey @ 34!)).

Keep knockin' those pins down!

naa, not a 7-10, I dont even remember to tell you the truth, but i DIDNT pick it up. Nothing like an open to kill your game.

Good luck with the league, i love it! My wife and I are on a Scratch league ( no handicap ) 5 members with total of 5 averages can be no more than 925

I haven't bowled in a few years. My best game was a 290. 2nd game of the series. I was struggling in the first, changed balls at the start of the 2nd. Picked up a 10 pin in the first frame and then rolled 15 strikes. Series was nothing to brag about, very low 7s. One pin off of a 300!
Should'nt that have been a 290 then? Or did you mean 1 pin cost you a 300?

Anyways dayum, bro that was close. I've seen people get seriously PISSED when they miss like that. Saw a dude roll a 299 and was just shiddy all night long. Uh.. hello, its just a game (sport)

Nice series! Don't you hate it when you have a nice run going and one bad break or slip up ruins it.

Bowling league Friday with the wife I had a similar game xxxxxx9/xx8/x .

not too much of an avid bowler......can't get the form down and the ball don't touch down until about a quarter of the lane.

And those are the good tries....
sad.gif
 Threw a ball down the lane once...hit the gutter, bounced out, and proceed to travel down the lane.....next to mine.

Not to mention the time I nearly killed my friend when I cocked back and I lost grip on the ball....and I don't use the 10 or 12lb. Preference is the 15.

I couldn't bowl to save my life....
sad.gif

<!--EDIT|PACIFICBUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127878397 -->

sad.gif

not too much of an avid bowler......can't get the form down and the ball don't touch down until about a quarter of the lane.

sad.gif
Threw a ball down the lane once...hit the gutter, bounced out, and proceed to travel down the lane.....next to mine.

Not to mention the time I nearly killed my friend when I cocked back and I lost grip on the ball....and I don't use the 10 or 12lb. Preference is the 15.

sad.gif
thats too funny PAC. I hear ya on the poundage. I use a 16 right now, but the 15's feel much better. They just didnt have the ball i wanted in stock that was 15, only the 16. So thats what i got. A friend on the league last year went up to bowl and when she brought the ball back it flew off her hand and the MF'r landed right with all the other balls in the return. IT WAS SO FUNNY! that whole bowling all was laughing. She was pretty embarrased. The next time she went to the approach she was so scared! haha

sad.gif

Nice series! Don't you hate it when you have a nice run going and one bad break or slip up ruins it.

Bowling league Friday with the wife I had a similar game xxxxxx9/xx8/x .
Thats a good game Murph, i cant stand leaving an open frame. Spares win matches.. ( strike help too of course )

Keep up the good work. BTW, you found a way to strap the balls to the back to the 12? Nothing yet for the Busa.
laugh.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif
thats too funny PAC.  I hear ya on the poundage.  I use a 16 right now, but the 15's feel much better.  They just didnt have the ball i wanted in stock that was 15, only the 16.  So thats what i got.  A friend on the league last year went up to bowl and when she brought the ball back it flew off her hand and the MF'r landed right with all the other balls in the return.  IT WAS SO FUNNY!  that whole bowling all was laughing.  She was pretty embarrased.  The next time she went to the approach she was so scared! haha
heheh...yeah. But mine didn't go in the return chute...

It decided to pull up a chair and join my friend for a beer.

sad.gif

what the....?!?! Who the freak is strapping balls? Kinky bastids, the lot of ya!!!

i can get around 250-260... but that is video bowling ofcourse. in real life, if i break 110-120m i get excited
cool.gif

Best game was a 235 I guess its good since I bowl like once every 2-3 yrs. weird thing I had broke my thumb about a month or so b4 so I bowled without thumb in place picked up a nice curve never have used my thumb since average about 130 no practice and consistant playing equal low scores
tounge.gif

Back