Another Silly Question....

Gerald

Registered
It's my understanding that the rear hump is included with the purchase of a new Busa from the dealer.Is the passenger rear seat also included?

Unless you run into a rip off artist.
I have heard of dealers selling the rear humps additionally for $300!!!
What a crock of crap!!

Yes you get both
biggrin.gif

You get both (although my dealer forgot to give me the hump and I had to go back to get it.)

Gerald, did they sell you the bike with no seat? If so, that's kinda strange. My bike came with the seat on it and the hump boxed.

Or is it you're looking to get one and just doing research?

<!--EDIT|Spigga
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122388669 -->

Gerald, did they sell you the bike with no seat? If so, that's kinda strange. My bike came with the seat on it and the hump boxed.

Actually I'm considering a 05 (red/blk) and just doing my research before going to the dealer on Thursday.

Seats was on the bike and got my hump in a box with the extra washers.

Mine came with both...the manual is STILL in the little plastic baggie with the hump...
tounge.gif

Actually I'm considering a 05 (red/blk) and just doing my research before going to the dealer on Thursday.
Well since you are researching the Busa, I'll have you know the Black and Grey is the fastest color  
biggrin.gif

Back