Another Officer - On His Worst Behavior

No different than when whites laugh at "You Might Be A Redneck".........

:whistle:

dunno haus.... I know my fair share of rednecks...it knows no bounds, black/white/indian .... its more of a lifestyle than a race thing

That being said, I think the term redneck is less offensive than being called a N****r myself. It is more of a social criticism than racial. By keeping such a term alive and well in daily, heck hourly conversations across media aimed at the black community, it will forever live on and folks will use it both for common slang and racial slurs. Its the difference or lack there of in the black community (TV, music, movies, comedians, etc) that continues to re-enforce that "its ok to say it as long as you say it the right way"

Obviously we are not going to solve the racial equality and commentary here just sayin, if people get upset that the term is used, then perhaps we should have tougher sanctions for those that use it.

And for the cop slamming your school or whatever, he was way outta line. Its more of a question of how the crowd conducts themselves, there will always be chances for stupidity regardless of the color of their skin.

Whats the big deal......way I see it hes in the right. In my book you got black people, nigs, white people, crackers/honky/white trash, hispanics, spik or whatever, asian, chink. Any respectable black person is black to me if your gang bangin and G'in it up your a nig....if your a piece of **** white person your white trash ect ect ect..... Call it like you see it and stop trying to not hurt peoples feelings. It kills me how the media calls people african americans and hispanics.....HMMM lets think about all the black people and white people and everybody else in america who was born here....we call them AMERICANS.....If your black and you came from African then you can be an African american but if your born in Nebraska your a damn american just like I'm white and live in TN and I'm white not a European American because my family 150 years ago came from Sweden. That sucks he's having to give a statement

Last edited:
well doesnt matter except that he is a cop- he is supposed to be a little more professional than that of course.. other than that... coming from whites or blacks doesnt make it right but it happens everyday right? so.... :poke:

His comments were ridiculous, unprofessional and completely uncalled for. Unfortunately, however, he was 100% right in what he said. Houston was completely inundated with a lot of low class people from Houston. Their homicide rate shot through the roof. I've spoken to several officers from HPD who say that New Orleans got off easy where Katrina was concerned. The officers there are horribly frustrated that Texas showed so much hospitality to these people in need and were slapped in the face for it. Responding to this party where some classless idiot stole a cash register was likely this officer's tipping point.....the final straw. Next time he just needs to take a few breaths, think before he speaks and thank God that he's black because had he been a white officer the NAACP would have already had him fired.

No different than when whites laugh at "You Might Be A Redneck".........

:whistle:

I don't know, the producers edited out N*****. I doubt they would have edited out Redneck, even if it made the news.

Funny Chris Rock gets rich from saying it at least 100 times a show and Cosby got painted White for saying Stop complaining, get an education.

Then there's Rap Lyrics, F the Police, kill the Police. Where's the outrage over that?

You really need to take a look at the pie, not just one slice.

sad though when a man speaks his mind, he's repremanded......kinda like bill cosby.

wife. grad. from PVAMU, nursing. says that school is wack.......lol

she won the student of the semester award, from the faculty. they spelled our last name wrong on the plaque.........lol
we won't get into the blantent racism shown to her (non-black)

How hard is it to spell "X" :poke: :laugh:

I don't know, the producers edited out N*****. I doubt they would have edited out Redneck, even if it made the news.

Funny Chris Rock gets rich from saying it at least 100 times a show and Cosby got painted White for saying Stop complaining, get an education.

Then there's Rap Lyrics, F the Police, kill the Police. Where's the outrage over that?

You really need to take a look at the pie, not just one slice.

Well said IMHO

racism is like arguing about what color busa is faster, you're both wrong, and both sound like idiots.:laugh:

btw, if the bikes stayed the same, but were both painted the opposite color, which would be fastest?

racism is like arguing about what color busa is faster, you're both wrong, and both sound like idiots.:laugh:

btw, if the bikes stayed the same, but were both painted the opposite color, which would be fastest?

It's not racism.

It's a couple of guys that are pissed that the money is gone. To get even they made a setup video of the cop. They are trying to blame him for their party getting out of hand and their guests stealing the money.

This thread is a troll posted up to incite a racism debate.

I'm having a harder and harder time feeling outrage when someone uses the 'N' word...the black community seems to pick and choose when to find it's use offensive.

I find it offensive 100% percent of the time. And I'm white as the driven snow.

I agree with the above...if that cop had been anything but Black he'd be unemployed as we speak. However, something tells me he's still going to take a bunch of heat over this whole thing.

Wow. There is so much wrong here I don't really know where to start.
Would like to say I'm impressed with the responses, don't agree with all of them, but they are fair.
That word is known by every english-speaking person as a grave insult. Regardless of color, it's not a word that should be used. That being said, its use is extremely prevalent in certain segments of society. It's hardly fair for someone that uses the word constantly to complain when someone else uses it, regardless of race. Personally if I hear the word and feel that it wasn't intended as an insult, I explain that I don't want to hear that and ask the person to refrain. If it was intended as an insult, it's on.
The problem in the black community is as DO3 said, all the younger cats wanna be "gangsta". By the time they figure out that these guys really aren't doing all they talk about, and the ones that really are doing it pay the price (T.I. for example) it's too late. They are already in prison or dead.
With the universal popularity of hip-hop culture, this issue of the word has moved into non-black culture. More and more kids think that the racially charged, anti-cop, mysogenistic content that much of popular rap has is "cool" and try their best to emulate it. Like anything else, it's our job as parents to filter what our kids are exposed to, and ensure they know how to conduct themselves.
The cop in the clip had no business saying what he did, and should be terminated for saying it. That he will be afforded leniency because of his color is wrong.

Would like to say I'm impressed with the responses, don't agree with all of them, but they are fair.
That word is known by every english-speaking person as a grave insult. Regardless of color, it's not a word that should be used. That being said, its use is extremely prevalent in certain segments of society. It's hardly fair for someone that uses the word constantly to complain when someone else uses it, regardless of race. Personally if I hear the word and feel that it wasn't intended as an insult, I explain that I don't want to hear that and ask the person to refrain. If it was intended as an insult, it's on.
The problem in the black community is as DO3 said, all the younger cats wanna be "gangsta". By the time they figure out that these guys really aren't doing all they talk about, and the ones that really are doing it pay the price (T.I. for example) it's too late. They are already in prison or dead.
With the universal popularity of hip-hop culture, this issue of the word has moved into non-black culture. More and more kids think that the racially charged, anti-cop, mysogenistic content that much of popular rap has is "cool" and try their best to emulate it. Like anything else, it's our job as parents to filter what our kids are exposed to, and ensure they know how to conduct themselves.
The cop in the clip had no business saying what he did, and should be terminated for saying it. That he will be afforded leniency because of his color is wrong.

But should he be terminated? Even if he were not Black? This questions adds weight to my argument that the word has become so prevalent in Black society that it no longer merits such outrage when used.

Either be grossly offended by the word at all times, or use it commonly without offense....but you gotta pick one or the other.

But should he be terminated? Even if he were not Black? This questions adds weight to my argument that the word has become so prevalent in Black society that it no longer merits such outrage when used.

Either be grossly offended by the word at all times, or use it commonly without offense....but you gotta pick one or the other.
If he were white he would be fired, immediately and without question. Therefore the same should be true since he's black. The word was used as an insult. Color of the user should be irrelevant....

If he were white he would be fired, immediately and without question. Therefore the same should be true since he's black. The word was used as an insult. Color of the user should be irrelevant....

Very well said!!

The sad fact is however, that if he were fired the NAACP and Rainbow Coalition would be all over it like....excuse the expression...."white on rice". It's just another example of would you spoke of in terms of inequality. If everyone was judged across the board regardless of race AND sex (and that's a whole other discussion) the NAACP and RC would be out of business because there'd be no need for that type of organization.

I'd like to see the full unedited video of what was said before the officer went on his rant. Sounds like he was t'd off about the lack of the event organizers lack of care for those hurt and hospitalized in the incident - but that's not really shown.

Last edited:
i have a real problem giving any credibility to any video or audio recording that is started half way into an argument or discussion....and especially without telling the person you are recording.

its a set-up.

the real issue is not what he said....because anybody that has spent any time in the real world knows the truth about what he said.

black clubs, and mexican clubs have fights, stabbings and shootings.....even though they search you at the entrance....

while the white clubs in Orange County, don't even search you and strangely nobody is getting killed, shot or stabbed there....

now i know it would be silly to claim this was all about race, the sad truth is that some of it is.

Back