Another new guy

Booyah

Registered
Just wanted to say hello to everyone here on the board. I spent quite a bit of time on this board, and others after selling my VFR. After taking in everyone's advice, opinions on the Busa for which i appreciate my brother and I purchased the two remaining 03 Hayabusa's that the dealer had sitting around. So we are both really happy, its a great bike so far and the mods are slowly comin'.

And to LoBusa: you have a really nice bike, I have seen you up at Alice's and at the Hacienda theatre in Pleasanton. Nice lookin, one of a kind for sure.

corvetteforum.net links gone

laugh.gif
Congrats and welcome!

Welcome and congrat on the new bikes, you will not be sorry
biggrin.gif

I'm in the east bay also, where you at?

Ride safe

Welcome to the board...and congratulations on the new bike!

Ride safe, bro!

Welcome my man and be safe. Let the pics & the mods begin.
I have to agree witcha concerning Lo's Busa. I told her she's
got the sweetest bike on the site. Never seen it in person
though so you're a lucky man.

Welcome aboard & congrats to you & your brother.
We now have 2 busa brothers.
biggrin.gif

Congratulations and welcome to the board! I know you will enjoy the 'Busa! The board will give you all kinds of ideas, so be prepared!

I've been reading the Board and this is the best Hayabusa one out there.  I just signed up tonight.  I just ordered the 2004 Black/Purple one and should get it in a week or two.  The dealer has to locate one for me.  I live in Va and found a dealer in Ohio that sells them dirt cheap.  I received a Buyers Order from them and everything looks legit so far, the OTD price is about $9300 + State TLT.  I'll do a follow up post when I pick up the bike.  
beerchug.gif

Back