Oh Crap - Another New Guy & 2004 Rumor

I just bought mine and don't intend to change it for the next couple of years... so, I don't want a new model just yet...

Welcome to the board, Roger.

Narcissus,

two rumors did come true....the all-black SE did arrive...at select dealers...and the 300 KMH limiter did come also....sucks!!

Anybody know when the 160 MPH limiters are coming??? Read it in Cycle World a year or so ago but have heard nothing else.....that's going to be a dark day for sure!!!! I thought it was going to be 2004 but I can't remember.

No insult to the Busa owners here, but I hate the current selection of colors. The original copper Busa was the nicest, next to the 2000 blue version. The black LE is nice too. Why couldn't they make a liquid silver SE too? (Not two-toned). I'm anticipating crappy 2004 colors too!:sad:

:beerchug: Thanks guys, you really are a great group!! I'll wait till at least Sept for the unvieling of the 2004. I did find a great buy on a Pumpkin bike, brand new, 9500.00. Olive Branch Suzuki in Mississipi.

Have a great time riding. Roger

p.s. know anyone wanting a Bandit 600:super:?

No insult to the Busa owners here, but I hate the current selection of colors.   The original copper Busa was the nicest, next to the 2000 blue version.  The black LE is nice too.  Why couldn't they make a liquid silver SE too?  (Not two-toned).   I'm anticipating crappy 2004 colors too!:sad:
I don't like two-toned... Black is beatiful, and pumpkin is almost as nice. Silver would be awesome !!!

Are you guys and girls still talking to me, or am I to be ignored from now on?

Go buy a 2 year old low mile busa. For the money you save you can build that 1400 and have a few thousand to spare. It's true no rumor!!!!!

Back