Another naked girl

99'busa

Donating Member
Registered
Yep she's naked cause it's getting repainted BUT since she's just hanging around the garage I thought I'd polish her sexy frame. Only got one side done right now.

2634730249_78f5886f87_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats wrong with you it looked good why repaint you must have some extra cash flow to throw away send some my way brother
beerchug.gif
lurk.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

looks good how hard is it to do & what do you use? can you do the swingarm too?

Yep she's naked cause it's getting repainted BUT since she's just hanging around the garage I thought I'd polish her sexy frame. Only got one side done right now.

2634730249_78f5886f87_b.jpg
WHat are you using to polish the frame...I will be repainting my bike this winter...and I thouht about poishing my frame.....Oh Yeah....it looks good!!!
thumb_up.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
would not be the same if he ditched the candy cane scheme.... I lay 20-1 she comes back close to the same... beautiful bike Chris.... "throwing rocks at mine"

laugh.gif

I see i see you doing same scheme or is that something we will not know untill shes done  
lurk.gif

beerchug.gif
yep same scheme. The white will be the same (cadillac escilade pearl white and the red will be a candy red very similar but maybe a tad darker, I just picked out a candy red that looked close.

Back