Solo to Lolo, bonus story..out pops a naked lady!

gunmetalbusa

Registered
This really happen. Just when I thought things couldn't get any better on my ride, I decided to hike up to Goldbug hot springs outside of Salmon. I cabled all my gear to the bike, only a few cars in the lot and a 1.5 mile hike up into the canyon. It's hot and I'm thinking, why am I going to a hot springs today? I finally get up there, take off my shoes and lay down my pack on these huge boulders. The spring is in the creek, with 10 foot water falls of hot and cold all around and 3-4 foot pools of warm water. It feels good. I'm laying in the pool looking all around at the canyon walls above and the valley/Salmon river below, I can hear a few others, in other pools, but so far I've seen no one. That's when I looked up on the rock above me about 15 feet and see this curvy/fit women standing on the rock, long auburn hair, naked as god intended. I just remember exhaling a little thinking, dude, you are in the right place right now. She saw me and just smiles calmly.

Turns out there were about 5-6 ladies, 25-35 yrs old I'd guess, soaking in the pools above, I later found out. But since she was naked I thought, maybe I ought to try the natural experience. So after a few minutes of me trying not to look too hard at her, (figured that was the decent thing to do, I guess???) she disappears and I threw off my shorts. She re-appears on the rock above again with a video camera, serious....and starts shooting some footage of the valley below, then includes me. I tried to act natural, but, well, I was glad the water was nice and warm. I was a little uncomfortable, it just didn't seem fair that I couldn't return the video favor for her. A lot of thoughts go threw your head in those moments, but I'm married so you know the drill.....

Sure added to the trip.:thumbsup:

You should have never mentioned the part about you being buck neekid with video...somebody's gonna find and post it :rofl:

You should have never mentioned the part about you being buck neekid with video...somebody's gonna find and post it :rofl:

They sure will! :laugh: Since you were already on tape did you strike up a conversation and perhaps get her or any of the other ladies' names? Or perhaps ask to see the video and turn the camera on her once you had the camera. Seems fair! :whistle:

:thumbsup:

Man oh Man... That was icing on the cake !!! Too bad you are married... But as my buddy says to girls when we are on out town jobs and they ask if he is married, he say's " I'm only married in Bakersfield" !! :rofl: :whistle:

Almost like the old "Playboy" days, Gee Playboy I have read these articles for years but I "NEVER" thought something like this would ever happen to me But... :whistle:

Oh, and good for you! The only time I was that lucky was when a friend and I was Scuba diving. We had anchored his boat on one side of a point and dropped in the water. We swam out and around the point and became separated so I surfaced to look for his bubbles. As I turned around there I was about 30 feet from a large boat with 6 nakid girls on board. I floated there for a few then my pal decides to grab my fins and snatch them off. The resulting Oh Sh*% seemed to ruin the moment...they did wave though...yours was better...:bowdown: I won't be on Youtube

"Dear Penthouse Forum. You'll never believe what just happened to me."

:poke: :D :D

--Wag--

We would enjoy reading a little embellishment of the story knowing it isn't true just for entertainment's sake.. Like, "She smiled calmly and with a German accent, asked me to join her group: Vood you like to join mein friends a I hither"... "Vee are here zoo meet strong young men for good times".. "They surrounding me, getting closer, suddenly I didn't worry about shrinkage"..
:laugh:

Man, that story should not have ended like that..................................................

I've been let down again..:laugh:

Back