Anybody know this girl?

Nsoakland6

Registered
Sorry to bother you guys on here but i was wondering if anybody on here knows this girl (To The Far Right On The Busa). Her name is Erika but she might go by Arie or E or sumtihn like that. Just a long lost friend i knew way back in 2000-2001 i'm looking for. I'm not a busa owner i'ma Yami boy but i thought i'd give it a shot and see if anybody knows any info on her since she has had a busa for a long time. Back when we knew each other we were both not ridding at the time. She lived in the bay area, ca when we knw each other but i saw this pic on the san diego hurricane biker girls website some months back but they said she moved and they have no info or contact on her.
rock.gif

welp anyone know her??
shg2.jpg

I've never seen her before. The only chick I know that rides a busa is Lorrie. She has a pink chromed out bike. Sorry!
super.gif

bowdown.gif
Thanx everybody for your replies, i was kinda expecting to get flammed to hell but i see this forum is NOT made up of 98% A-holes like some others. I might just have to get a busa someday!

Contact the girl on the yellow bike, she is the president of the Hurricane Atlanta Chapter. Her club name is Lil Boi or Dude or something like that. I was looking at their site not to long ago.
I think the site might be www.hurricanebikersatl.com

Sent this thread link to someone who goes by E. Dunno if its her.

i was about to say check the logo on the jacket to start...but someone beat me to it. good luck.

Yeah, I know here.....it is Erika.....she actually drags that bike. I have her number around here somewhere, but then again, PM me your info and I will get it to her...

Wow, that white tiger bike is wicked looking.
super.gif

good luck with your search.

Well hell, since we're making love connections here, can someone get me Halle Berry's phone number?
rock.gif
laugh.gif
all_coholic.gif

(bacharles @ May 05 2007,07:31) Well hell, since we're making love connections here, can someone get me Halle Berry's phone number?
rock.gif
laugh.gif
all_coholic.gif
I lost Halle's but let me see if I can scrounge up Angelina's here!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Aw man good lookin out everybody, i'm going to check up on all of the leads you guys jsut gave thanx again!!

Back