Has anyone seen this BUSA?

are you serious,your posting a pic of a chick because you want to get to know her..AHAHAHAHAHA,you know there are staliking laws out there....now,thats funny!!
Stalker?
rock.gif
Come on man never that"¦ Too many women to stalk one"¦ Resourceful? Yes!
cool.gif
If I see it and I want it I will try to go get it"¦ Don't confuse the two.

She must work for Mary Kay makeup.  
laugh.gif

Not my type.

Then again, I'm layin odds she's a lesbian.
Reason I say that is because we already KNOW she isn't shifting
with those platform shoes on ......so that must be her woman's bike.
Cuz no man would be riding a pink Busa that wasn't a little queer.
She's not a lesbian,it's her bike and she does ride the hell out of it.If you've ever been to Myrtle during Bike Week you know that it's more about cruising the strip than speeding around thats why she has the heels on.She's from Ketucky...i think Louisville.

She must work for Mary Kay makeup.  
laugh.gif

Not my type.

Then again, I'm layin odds she's a lesbian.
Reason I say that is because we already KNOW she isn't shifting
with those platform shoes on ......so that must be her woman's bike.
Cuz no man would be riding a pink Busa that wasn't a little queer.
She's not a lesbian,it's her bike and she does ride the hell out of it.If you've ever been to Myrtle during Bike Week you know that it's more about cruising the strip than speeding around thats why she has the heels on.She's from Ketucky...i think Louisville.
agree: I'm with you... It's all about cruising... a lot of the females ride like that...

Hmmm.... Cruisin around? must be slow enough to not no any damage if one were to go down. She could proly hop right off and land right on them shoes too. I'll leave the bike week gatherings to the folks that wanna cruise with no gear. IRBR= id rather be riding
guns.gif

Hmmm.... Cruisin around? must be slow enough to not no any damage if one were to go down. She could proly hop right off and land right on them shoes too. I'll leave the bike week gatherings to the folks that wanna cruise with no gear. IRBR= id rather be riding  
guns.gif
+100000000000 !!!

She is more woman than me... I can't even WALK in heels like that....

Back