Never Before Posted Pics

its only cosmetic dont worry could of been alot worse. glad your ok  
beerchug.gif
You are so right!

glad you are getting her back up and going but the most important part was you were ok and even able to finish the ride with us that day...thank goodness for the gear you were wearing
beerchug.gif
+1.  He also led me and CrashTestDanny back to the highway on the way home.  
beerchug.gif
All in all it was still a great day! Got to meet some members of the .org and put a lot of miles on the bike.

beerchug.gif

Man, actually that doesn't look too bad. I guess it could have been alot worse. Atleast YOU were/are okay. Now you can send the plastic to our local board member (the only painter I would recommend) to get that "Custom" look!!
Just not sure what color/design I would go with other than stock.  If anyone has ideas let me know.
I'm sure Revolution can come up with something special just for Baby J.  
super.gif
And I'm very willing to entertain them.

MAN it would be awesome in a Solid Silver or Gray metallic paint to go with all that chrome.
thumb_up.gif

Was wondering where you went Ken. Glad to see you posting up and hope to do some riding with you soon.
beerchug.gif

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
Some of you may know that back in May I went down on Baby J during a group ride.[/quote]

It's before 10am, but even I know there's something wrong with this sentence.

yep...i put O-Ren through a dumbazz, minor, 3-5mph go down...runn'in late for work....dark early morning...coming off wet grass and onto my own driveway....the front wheel caught a low spot (at an angle) and just sorta judo flipped me + oren to the concrete driveway...body slam style...skidded on her side for maybe 2'...with me still on'er...now here's the thing...

My $60 worth of Vortex Sliders saved about $800 worth of plastic....but...

what also helped out big time?..that saved a lot of damage on the lower areas?...was the "STATIONARY PEG"...on my cyclecat rearset...as it acted as a slider as well...instead of just folding up against the side of the bike...like the spring loaded folding pegs do.

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:
<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
Some of you may know that back in May I went down on Baby J during a group ride.[/quote]  

It's before 10am, but even I know there's something wrong with this sentence.[/quote]
laugh.gif
Thanks for pointin' that out.

yep...i put O-Ren through a dumbazz, minor, 3-5mph go down...runn'in late for work....dark early morning...coming off wet grass and onto my own driveway....the front wheel caught a low spot (at an angle) and just sorta judo flipped me + oren to the concrete driveway...body slam style...skidded on her side for maybe 2'...with me still on'er...now here's the thing...

My $60 worth of Vortex Sliders saved about $800 worth of plastic....but...

what also helped out big time?..that saved a lot of damage on the lower areas?...was the "STATIONARY PEG"...on my cyclecat rearset...as it acted as a slider as well...instead of just folding up against the side of the bike...like the spring loaded folding pegs do.

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
I guess it's bound to happen. I just need to figure out what to do? New plastics? Paint current ones? Custom paint? So many decisions.

I took a slide at the spring bash , thanks to pdbusa and vman i was back up for the rest of the weekend. pride was definatly hurt , couldve been alot worse , bike is all fixed up , iwas a little sore thanks to full gear .

two kind of riders, riders who have gone down , and riders who will go down.
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

I took a slide at the spring bash , thanks to pdbusa and vman i was back up for the rest of the weekend. pride was definatly hurt , couldve been alot worse , bike is all fixed up , iwas a little sore thanks to full gear .  

two kind of riders, riders who have gone down , and riders  who will go down.  
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
Very true. If you don't mind me asking, did you got through your insurance to take care of it or pay yourself?

beerchug.gif

Back