Anybody know this girl?

(keys @ May 04 2007,20:45) I've never seen her before. The only chick I know that rides a busa is Lorrie. She has a pink chromed out bike. Sorry!
super.gif
She sold Dexter...riding a cruiser now
wink.gif

by: SIR T Rex

"Yeah, I know here.....it is Erika.....she actually drags that bike. I have her number around here somewhere, but then again, PM me your info and I will get it to her..."

It's sad but i don't know how to PM on here lol, here is my E-mail addy, shoot me an e-mail and i'll shoot you my info to give her.

E-mail: NewRecords510@aol.com
Feel free to shoot me an e-mail anybody if you have iunfo you don't want to display out in public or PM me i think i know how to check them lol.

And yea she sad she dragged back when i knew her and said she was trying to learn the track (on a gsxr 6 i think) but i don't know how that turned out so it sounds like we are talking about the same person. Thanx man!

(bacharles @ May 05 2007,09:31) Well hell, since we're making love connections here, can someone get me Halle Berry's phone number?
rock.gif
laugh.gif
all_coholic.gif
Uh, me too??

I've been seriously in love with her since "The Flintstones"!
laugh.gif
And then when I saw "Swordfish"-

SHOCKED.gif
SHOCKED.gif

She don't need no stinking Oscar for ME to rub her feet every night...

I told my wife, if Halle ever gives in to her weakness for short bald white men and flies in to take me away, it's all over!!!

laugh.gif

SHOCKED.gif

even though you ride a Yami, all people are welcome. Good luck with your search, you probably wont want to post this on LaBusas we site
beerchug.gif

(bacharles @ May 05 2007,00:31) Well hell, since we're making love connections here, can someone get me Halle Berry's phone number?
rock.gif
laugh.gif
all_coholic.gif
Here ya go bacharles -

BR-549

(I'm curious to know if anyone gets that.)

She was being stalked by some crazy ex-boyfriend. Everytime she would move he would find her on a web forum and ask peeps there if they knew............uh
On second thought uh, nope havent heard a thing......
SHOCKED.gif

(Kweave @ May 06 2007,01:09) She was being stalked by some crazy ex-boyfriend.  Everytime she would move he would find her on a web forum and ask peeps there if they knew............uh
On second thought uh, nope havent heard a thing......      
SHOCKED.gif
laugh.gif

Dude, even if you knew where she was you'd never catch her on a Yamaha. Duh ... What are you THINKING!?

[j/k]

Can't help you but I hope all goes well.

(Nsoakland6 @ May 07 2007,02:23) UPDATE:  Found her still in SD Married 1 kid.  Thanx for the help everybody i'm love-n this forum.
Man, I learned a long time ago, if you have a feeling you better make a move! All she can say is no! You live to see another day and loose the what if thoughts!!!

(Rocketman @ May 05 2007,20:38)
(bacharles @ May 05 2007,00:31) Well hell, since we're making love connections here, can someone get me Halle Berry's phone number?
rock.gif
laugh.gif

all_coholic.gif
Here ya go bacharles -

BR-549

(I'm curious to know if anyone gets that.)
Hee Haw or something?

Back