does anybody know of a good shift light

armstrong

Registered
Hallo, I have just bought a Hayabusa from 2001. I think it needs a shift light, does anybody know of a good one - not too big and clumsy like the car style types I have seen...

Thanks guys for recommending my site. I sell plug and play Harlan shift lights (I buy Harlan lights and make them plug and play for the busa using euro connector and extending the harness for tach signal etc.

I also sell launch / shift lights, launch is active with clutch pulled in, once clutch is out you get shift light setting etc.

I am not a sponsor here, so let me know if interested and i can put something on the auction site or i can send a donation to the site as i dont want to step on any toes here. I am a sponsor on SH.org and realize it costs money to run a site like this.

Thanks,

Greg Smith

Raptor does make nice shift lights by the way, I had one on my bike for 2.5 years with no problems, sold it recently when I started doing my own stuff, but they are nice.

I tossed up a launch / shift light on the auction sight under performance, later on i will try and get a 2 step rev limiter and some other stuff up there as well if anyone is interested.

Greg

Hallo all
Saw your posts regarding this topic. We have buildt what we belive is the smallest shift light so far - and the easiest to program. We have already sold 7 pcs to different Hayabusa owners around the world but this product will work on any bike or car.
We have many satisfied customers.

Go to www.wroum.dk or write "Suzuki shift light" on ebay

All the best
Hansi

WTF
SHOCKED.gif

Back