Anybody Know

Sannosuke

Registered
Who's bike this was done to?

Was surfing when I came across a custom paint site (Custom Painted 2008 Suzuki Hayabusa Kanji symbols.) that had these as a sample pic. My first love is the 03' Limited Edition Hayabusa, something about that orange. While I can't say enough on the Blue/Black, in the off chance should I happen to wreck I'd really consider something really close to this scheme.

Would just love to see the complete bike with all the plastics on!

Many thanks.

Cool.jpg

Cool!.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, almost 70 people looked at this thread and still no idea to as who & and what bike these plastics belong to?

Ah well...

Reminds me of that dude with the bright yellow bike that worked at a bike shop....Whatever happened to him?

Have no idea but I stole the pics to give my painter :laugh: I am almost ready to send my parts out to painter hope mine comes out as nice.

Have no idea but I stole the pics to give my painter :laugh: I am almost ready to send my parts out to painter hope mine comes out as nice.

The onus for that heinous act :laugh: is you have to promise us some pics of the finished product!

Keep us up to date...

Worse case scenario is I could (and just might!) e-mail the shop that did the work and (politely) harangue them for some info.

Really interested to see the complete bike... just hope it's not wrote-off or something to that nature.

Back