and the winner is....

LCB

Donating Member
Registered
The Junior lottery is over - He's going to Hendrick.... I'm totally bummed!

iamwithstupid.gif

(LCB @ Jun. 13 2007,12:10) Oh Hell no!   You did NOT just say that!....
...did so...
tounge.gif

Hey, if Mark Martin switched to stinkin' Chevys, why can't little Jr. sit behind the wheel of whatever Ford they run?! I'd even take him for a spin in the Stang if he wanted...
laugh.gif

(VaBusa @ Jun. 13 2007,09:18)
...did so...  
tounge.gif

Hey, if Mark Martin switched to stinkin' Chevys, why can't little Jr. sit behind the wheel of whatever Ford they run?!  I'd even take him for a spin in the Stang if he wanted...  
laugh.gif
I bet you'de take him for a spin
zzwhip.gif

joking of course.....

DD

(Devil Dog @ Jun. 13 2007,12:25)
(VaBusa @ Jun. 13 2007,09:18)
...did so...  
tounge.gif

Hey, if Mark Martin switched to stinkin' Chevys, why can't little Jr. sit behind the wheel of whatever Ford they run?!  I'd even take him for a spin in the Stang if he wanted...  
laugh.gif
I bet you'de take him for a spin  
zzwhip.gif

joking of course.....

DD
Is he wearing a red cape and smell of Spartan?!
wink.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

This thread just went head first, on fire into the tarmac.... and I didn't think the news could get any worse.

(LCB @ Jun. 13 2007,12:41) This thread just went head first, on fire into the tarmac....  and I didn't think the news could get any worse.
Oh, it could always get worse! Don't lose hope!
laugh.gif

Does this mean that Jr. fans will have to quit throwing beer cans at Gordon??
lurk.gif

Yeah they might miss him and hit Junior!
laugh.gif

Wonder what the future holds for Jimmie Johnson? That guy could write his own ticket at any team he wanted. Is Hendrick Motorsports big enough for those three? Gordon is going nowhere since he is part owner, Junior is the hottest commodity in the sport for whatever reason and Jimmie Johnson has won more races than anybody in the last few years. House gonna be a bit crowded !
firedevil.gif

I'm kind of excited... i cant wait to see what the reaction of the fans is going to be like... I'm a huge HMS fan... gonna be interesting!

I've been a Jr. fan for years.I don't like it. Two things that should never happen...1) don't pee against the wind 2)Don't put a Gordon and an Earnhardt on the same team.
mad.gif
What's next are the Hatfields and Mccoys going to patch things up

Earnhardt is the new Roger Clemens! Tying to glob onto the gravy train! However, he will win more races and be more competitive!

I think JR sees what lies beneath the big money of nascar.I tryly think he sees hendrick on a personal level as a good guy that cares about his drivers and other teams drivers too.Hendrick is a good honest owner that is friendly too.
Plus both he and JR probably will have a real close father/son like relationship.
That aside I feel that some of the other owners are going to be losing alot of moneys this year.
Childress is a good guy too but he is not as high up on the food chain as hendrick.
Looks like alot of new owners and toyota teams will be missed as in are they even qualifying tonight.
It will be a hendrick jack roush event every week.
I just want someone to convince bill elliott that hes a kid again and come back next year too
post-52-02136-welcome.gif

looking at it from a distance i see three different egos here on the big three drivers next year, cant forget about the fourth driver, but he's not the same caliber as these others yet.

i think there will be trouble in the long run with these all on the same team.
its like loading up a pro football team with three top quaterbacks.
your just asking for problems.
then again they might all get along like 3 pea's in a pod, what do i know.

Back