Amsoil!!! WTF i dont get it :(

Rotella 5w 40 full synthetic is jaso ma (certified for west clutches) $19.50 for 4 quarts. That's a no brainer. Their dino oil is jaso ma certified too.

Rotella 5w 40 full synthetic is jaso ma (certified for west clutches) $19.50 for 4 quarts. That's a no brainer. Their dino oil is jaso ma certified too.

I just purchased that for my Nomad. Right now I'm running Mobil 1 synthetic in both bikes. The rotella gets high praise on the nomad boards so I'm trying it out.

For the amsoil, I just can't bring myself to "join" in order to purchase OR pay the money that's asked. To me it's kinda like snake oil, Amway, or MonaVie.

Hey, that's my opinion......my .02

Rotella 5w-40 synthetic seems to be a great, well rounded oil. FWIW, it gets close to the highest rating in the light duty diesel truck community based on independent testing also. The only thing it lacks is a corrosion inhibitor, so if you let longer periods of time go by without riding your bike, it might not be the best choice.

The nice thing is that you can always find it at your local "Wally World" also.

Back