May 14-16 Sonoma Cal Infineon Raceway
June 4-6 Elkhart Lake, Wis Road America
July 16-18 Lexington Ohio Ohio Sports Car Course
July 23-25 Monterey Cal Mazda Raceway/Laguna Seca
Aug 13-15 Alton Va Virginia International Raceway
Sept 3-5 Millville NJ New Jersey Motorsports Park
Sept 24-26 Birmingham Al Barber Motorsports Park

So, what do you guy's think ???

Sept 3-5 millville I will be attending. I was at the MotoGp last year in indianapolis and thinking about Worldsuperbike in Utah this year in may.

I will be cheering for the super ballzy Blake Young this year in Superbike :cheerleader:
He has some big shoes to fill replacing Mat Mladin as the #1 rider aboard the Rockstar Makita Suzuki now.

I'm a huge fan of Team M4 Suzuki in the amazingly competitive Daytona Sportbike class w/ riders Martin Cardenas & Jason DiSalvo :thumbsup: That is such an awesome class to watch!

Hopefully I will be at the VIR race this year.

I'am now thinking ??? , since No Honda or Kawi teams, will the races be on TV :whistle:

Geezzzzzzz, let's see, a Suzuki Team, a Yamaha Team and one lone Ducati to do the races. Way to go AMA :thumbsup:

I'am now thinking ??? , since No Honda or Kawi teams, will the races be on TV :whistle:

Geezzzzzzz, let's see, a Suzuki Team, a Yamaha Team and one lone Ducati to do the races. Way to go AMA :thumbsup:

Yep...Jake Zemke who I thought I'd see retire aboard a Honda will now be racing aboard the Michael Jordan Motorsports Suzuki! :whistle:

I know, hasn't finished up at VIR in quite a few years.

Oh. Didn't know that. It was the second to last race I think last year, if that helps?

So what bikes will be in this year? Is it just Suzuki vs. Yamaha? I would love to see the Rockstar Makita Suzuki win a gain, but Josh Hayes is a beast.

I'd rather be RIDING than WATCHING.

D

V

R

:thumbsup:

Although you have to be careful....Nascar channel...I mean Speed channel (:laugh:) was notorious for allowing Nascar programming to run over its alotted time...and if you set your DVR to record the AMA races in the normal time slots....you got screwed and would miss the end of the race! :banghead:
Drove me friggin' nuts! So I had to start recording whatever program that came on after the races.

Last edited:
I can't wait for MotoGP to get to Laguna Seca, because I will be there! Thanks for posting up the the AMA schedule for all of us.

Back