almost done

i wouldn't race that bike unless i had crash protectors. if i did, i would strip those pretty plastics off before i do so. :whistle:

Mixed feeling here; I love the rich look of the metallic bronze with the pin stripes on the dark background but I'm not feeling the ivory or white on the tops. Is the base color black or dark chocolate brown?

Anyway, overall it looks awesome! :thumbsup:

Mixed feeling here; I love the rich look of the metallic bronze with the pin stripes on the dark background but I'm not feeling the ivory or white on the tops. Is the base color black or dark chocolate brown?

black

Jake,

This paint was done by Nub from Nub Graphix (painted a lot of the Orange county chopper bikes)

They start at around $3000.

If you call him tell him Gil from Precision Motorsports sent you and you'll get our shop discount and that goes for all board members.

Wow, I greatly appreciate it man... wont be too soon as I would like, but this is the look I have had painted in my head, but never acually seen it...:thumbsup:thanx

Yeah...Im kinda there too...BUT Im not gonna take away from you cause it does look very nice... so good on ya, you loose no points this round:poke::laugh:

I couldnt do the brown though..to each his own, but very nicely done just the same, creative, nice design, flawless paint...i'll give ya one of these:bowdown:

Back