Solid mount pegs for Busa?

Kman0066

Registered
Does anyone know if the Woodcraft or Sato solid mount pegs fit the GenII ractory rear-sets? Or any other brand really. The location of the pegs and foot controls is fine to me so I don't want to invest in complete rearsets, but I just want some non-folding pegs for mine and I loved the Woodcraft ones I had on my TL1000R. The bike looks like it would scrape a lot of other stuff before reaching a set of round pegs so I don't think there's too much too worry there.

Even if they would they'de still have that spongey feel. The factory reaset bracket has bushings in it to help calm vibration for an even smoother ride. Get the whole reaset for a more solid feel, and you may find you actually like some of the other positions.:beerchug:

I scrape the pegs long before I scrape anything on my bike I wouldn't want solid mount pegs. But if you must have them, just weld that **** on.

Same here. i had them and scraped and bent them. so i guess it would depend on how u ride. Even if u happen to tip the bike over i think it would bend or possibly break.... my 2 cents

Dang, well that's no good if they'll scrape. I can't move the pegs up (with rear-sets) any because I'm 6'4" and I wouldn't want to bend any more. Perhaps I'll just try to get some pegs without the rubber tops and see about replacing those bushings with something more solid.

Are you scraping the pegs themselves or the 1.5" long slider that sticks out from them?

feelers removed.

The buell pegs feel more solid, less rubbery and are lower, but still retain the folding mechanism. Check em out, you'll love them with your height.

Back