WHAT WHEELS FOR MY ORG/BLK BUSA

FLASHRACER

Registered
WANT TO BUY WHEELS FOR MY 08 BUSA THAT IS ORANGE AND BLACK. REALLY CONSIDERING BST OR MARVIC. WHAT COLOR MARVIC WOULD YOU GO FOR. OR WOULD YOU PREFER THE BST. BIKE IS PRIMARILY DRAGRACED SO REAR WHEEL WHITH IS ALSO CONSIDERED. WITH BST I HAVE A CHOICE OF 6.25 OR 6.625. OF THE 2 WHICH WOULD BE EASEIR TO SELL IF I WAS TO SELL MY BIKE IN THE FUTURE. THE MARVICS I AM CONSIDERING HAVE A 6.25 REAR IN A VARIETY OF COLORS AND STYLES. WHAT WOULD LOOK THE BEST? THANKS

P1030428.JPG

Looks good guys. Sorry Flash, I dont know the answer to your questions, but someone will chime in.

I think the orange black looks good just the way it is except for the silver rear sets. They should be blacked out and then revisit the wheels if need be.

WELL IF YOU GET THE MARVIC'S YOU COULD GET THEM PAINTED THE COLOR YOU WANT ,BUT IF YOU BUY BST'S I DONT THINK I WOULD WONT TO PAINT CARBON FIBER WHEELS THEY ARE BADA## JUST LIKE THEY ARE. I KNOW THEY DO OFFER A 6 3/4 WHEEL IN THE PIAUMA MARVIC!! SEBASTIAN AT NLR CARRIES THEM IF HE HAS THEM IN STOCK. BUT BST VS MARVIC FOR RESALE,I THINK YOU WOULD COME CLOSER TO GETTING MOST OF YOUR MONEY BACK OUT OF THE BST'S. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR CHOICE
thumb_up.gif

how about the black and orange carbon dymag.. there is one on s.org in the 08 section pics.. that looks bad ass. carbon outside and the orange matches perfect.

carbondymag.jpg

carbondymagbike2.jpg

carbodymagbike1.jpg

found pics.. looks good

WENT AND CALLED KOSMAN FOR ORDERING BST AND DAMN. THEY ARE NO LONGER A DISTRIBUTOR FOR THEM. THEY HAD THE BEST DEAL BY ABOUT $400. I CAN NOT BRING MYSELF TO PAY $3500 FOR THEM FROM OTHER DEALERS.

go on psychobike.com and ping Gwizz he can set you up for sure , i got my BST's from him , easy to deal with excellent customer support ,,,just plain no B.S. ,tell him 08BUSA sent ya

i went with what i wanted , they are $$$  but i work  way to hard to  half step,  here she is
Love the rims where did you get them from? and how much $$$$$$$$$$$$
Does the brock short exhaust get in the way of cornering and is it loud? Any help would be much appreciated. I have been looking for a exhaust and I think brock would be the way to go if I can still corner
Ant

Back