Some help buying new wheels, please

Hornfan

Registered
Hey guys,
I am thinking of buying some new carbon fiber BST wheels for my 2009 RK9. I just need to know what size I should get the rear wheel in. They offer 6.0" x 17", 6.25" x 17", and 6.625" x 17". I really like the look of a wider rear wheel, but what size tire would fit a 6.625" wide rim? Also, where is a good place to buy these from? Looking to do it in the next 2 weeks. Any advice is appreciated! Thanks!

You can run the 190/50 on the wider wheel with no issues. I believe it's designed for a 200/50 though. I would personally go with the 6in wide rear unless you have a drag bike and you're being sneaky about posting it on here. If you want the wider look, the Shinko Stealth series has a wider profile than most tires but after running that then the Michelin Power One, I'd take the Michelin all day

You can contact me via email in signature and all questions can be answered and we can sell them to you also..

Brock is the US distributor also so you can PM with any questions others haven't answered... ;)

Back