All Bikes Good

Alligatorz II

Registered
Had a 2002 for 10 years,65000 miles of Awsome performance. Only after market was a Yoshimura pipe and a TRE. Also had a 2003 Goldwing and 2 trips to Sturgis. Got married there second trip. Never marry a girl who won't ride! Can't say anything negative about bike except brakes were a little weak. However, when the 2012 ZX14R ran against the 2008 busa in cycle world,Gadson, I just had to have one. O my God what a rush. Reminds me of the "original "H2 750. So fast,but it was scary on twisted roads. Great site here. Usually go to the Kawasaki site. Thought would check out my old flame. You guys are right on the mark. The 2008 is a super ride love the shape despite what some say is fugly. Totally reliable as most bikes are today. Did sell both Busa and Goldwing to a righteous family. Site has well spoken members and no obvious digs.
Thanks
Moo Gator II

However, when the 2012 ZX14R ran against the 2008 busa in cycle world,Gadson, I just had to have one. O my God what a rush. Reminds me of the "original "H2 750. So fast,but it was scary on twisted roads. Great site here. Usually go to the Kawasaki site. ....... and no obvious digs.
Thanks
Moo Gator II

Kind of funny that.

Funny?Bikes is bikes. All are fast enough to get you in trouble. Nice to find another site where a lot of trash talk doesn't exist. Not a brand loyalist. Just want a fast resonably well handling bike for this old man. Must be quick enough to say "OOOHHH ##××# when need to pass traffic. Seemed like the attitude of most blogs don't invite fights. Didn't mean to be funny or, disrespectful. I've owned Honda 90,175,Dream 305,Honda 500 their first 4 cylinder, (2)Kawasaki H2 back in 1975,Kawasaki 903 bored to 1015,Yamaha 1100 standard, then when the Busa came out waited till 2002 and 60,000 perfect miles, what a blessing, what a beast,2012 the Kawasaki updated the 1200 series and created another legend which is in good company with at least 12 other brands most of which I can't afford. Never ment any disrespect to this site. Just seems my usual ZX site gets a little stale.
Moo gator II

You are correct. I find that this site is much more friendly than any of the other auto slash bike forums I frequent. Don't get me started on the m109 forum.
I checked out the 14 when I bought my Bus, but didn't like the feel at all. Hell of a scoot though!
Troy

KY busa,Dadofthree,
Thanks for the reply.
Dadofthree, you must also have the love of your life,wife! A much needed support system of family involvement especially the wife makes this special and extremely dangerous "sport" a genuine pleasure. I'm sure yours as is my life insurance an important part of good family planning. We all must admit that next to sky diving this is an important and exclusive club that involves like minded friends who do not have a death wish but rather a true lust for life's extreme experiences. People who don't ride often say "what of your family responsibilities let alone your own? "I reply, "life is to be lived not shied away from". If they truly believed that they would never cross a busy street let alone leave the house. Life on a motorcycle is by definition ""on the edge" but when properly maintained and good riding habits evolve as my late father used to say at least you have a chance to live life to it's fullest. Can't imagine life any other way.
Moo gator ll

:welcome:to the Org Alligatorzll and on a Busa you are going to find you are saying OOOHHH ##××# quite a lot :lol: I like your outlook on life, very similar to mine in a lot of ways :beerchug::bowdown::cool:

welcome to the org. Most here are older folk who have pretty much ridden everything there is to ride.

Nice to hear,I'm not alone in this game. Have had numerous twats say something to the effect "what's an old guy doing on that bike (my lovely as I called my past busa) ?" One summer I shaved my beard and mustache and went downtown to the "circle" downtown Indy and same group came up to me and said,"you buy that bike off an old guy?" It is sort of unique in that I converted the shift to a heal-toe with floor boards. I said that is me you twat.
Didn't actually say "you twat" but felt like it. I look 20 years younger w/o the hair. At least that's what my pussy posse say. Also not true. Ha ha.
Been happily married for decades. Thanks anyway.
Moo gator II

Nice to hear,I'm not alone in this game. Have had numerous twats say something to the effect "what's an old guy doing on that bike (my lovely as I called my past busa) ?" One summer I shaved my beard and mustache and went downtown to the "circle" downtown Indy and same group came up to me and said,"you buy that bike off an old guy?" It is sort of unique in that I converted the shift to a heal-toe with floor boards. I said that is me you twat.
Didn't actually say "you twat" but felt like it. I look 20 years younger w/o the hair. At least that's what my pussy posse say. Also not true. Ha ha.
Been happily married for decades. Thanks anyway.
Moo gator II
Haha, I took my supercharged busa to a localish bike meet up spot (Devils Bridge, Kirkby Lonsdale in Cumbria England) and when I came back from my wanderings there was a group of youngish people stood looking at it and as I walked up and put my keys in her, one of the group said, "excuse me mate, do you mind me asking how old you are,", "not at all, I'm 65"....."I told you it would be some old nutter didn't I" he said to the rest of the group. "Oi, less of the old" I said :lol::bounce::):race:

Both the Busa and the ZX14 are kinda ugly really. But who cares when both are also stupid fast?

Funny comments galore. One of my first track days on the Busa, had a young chap give me a bit friendly banter about my age and the bike... He binned his Fireblade before lunch when the karma fairy slapped him I guess.

Both the Busa and the ZX14 are kinda ugly really. But who cares when both are also stupid fast?

Funny comments galore. One of my first track days on the Busa, had a young chap give me a bit friendly banter about my age and the bike... He binned his Fireblade before lunch when the karma fairy slapped him I guess.
People say to me the Busa is ugly and I usually reply...they are only ugly from the front and no one see's the the front unless they are parked :lol::super::thumbsup:

Back