Clutch Slave Cylinder Support/Brace

icecoldbusa

Registered
2008 Hayabusa.
Here is the break down guys, i am going to be doing work to my bike, one of the mods is an upgraded clutch and APE springs.

APE makes a nice 4 bolt bracket, but it just says Hayabusa, some sites say the 1999-2007 are different from the 2008-2010. Schnitz shows two different versions. Does anyone know if the APE will fit on my 2008. I do not plan on racing, but i do like to ride fast and hard.

Insight please .....

if it's just some little c - bracket around the slave cylinder then it might bolt on regardless of Generation busa. Call APE and ask.
The replacement billet plate that is more commonly used is not interchangeable between generations.

if it's just some little c - bracket around the slave cylinder then it might bolt on regardless of Generation busa. Call APE and ask.
The replacement billet plate that is more commonly used is not interchangeable between generations.

A gen 1 support will not work work on a gen 2 but Ive seen some gen 2 supports advertised for $45 recently cheap insurance against a broken sprocket cover

I thought he may have been talking about a support like this.
A gen 1 support will not work work on a gen 2 but Ive seen some gen 2 supports advertised for $45 recently cheap insurance against a broken sprocket cover

12892587842281858540705.jpg

Back