Alba racing rotors

Sumant - I didn't have any problems with them, and they worked just fine for me on the 08 Hayabusa. They definitely have a particular look and style, so if this is your preference, by all means order up a set and we'll ship them right out to you. They do have a one year warranty, they are a full floating rotor, and we have nice lil pic library of these rotors installed on the Gen-I & Gen-II Hayabusa. I thought they stopped the big ole Busa just fine.

We've also seen them used on some really high-end custom bikes, and at the same time they are a lower cost option than Galfer if this is what you prefer. The braking power was excellent when used with strong set of brake pads such as the 1370 (HH) or 1375 (novice race) compounds from Galfer.

If you want to make things interesting, then go to the EBC Extreme Pro pads, which have immense braking power (they are twice the cost, but several of us run them on this forum- I've used all three)

I had the PFR Series Rotors on the Hayabusa for about a year, I didn't notice much wear on them, and I eventually sold them used to another member on the forum who was a very happy camper. (As I then went to a custom set of Galfer rotors I had anodized blue and custom-engraved.)

Braking components can be very much a Pay to Play mod, so make your decision based on your budget, and the look-and-style of rotor you prefer.

We do sell PFR Series, EBC, Galfer & Brembo & these are all excellent brands.

Hey Tim,

Could you please PM me the price for a pair of the Yanashiki PFR front rotors for my 2013?

Back