ebay rotors....

I am currently using a set from Ebay but not those ones. These are closer looking to the Galfer Wave rotors. Braking seems ok but kinda pulses or grabby when cold. Once they have been used a few times, they are ok. I got them so I could lose weight on the bike and both rotors saved a total of 1 lb compared to stock.

i just want cooler new rotors lol and im not spending 800 bucks on a set that i dont need...

I don't think the guy I got these from has them anymore. He is still doing business on Ebay and is a powerseller. You may have to ask him

Here is a pic. Nothing special and actually looks more stock like the Kawasakis have on the litre bikes.

DSC03391.jpg

yeah i like the ones that imitate the galfers better. 200 dollar set looking like a 900 dollar set :beerchug: and getting about the same performance. i think im gonna go with the ebay ones regardless when i upgrade. i can just switch back to stock if necessary

I have a set and so far mine are working great. I couldn't see paying the difference either.

I have a set that look like the Galfer's and they stop me just fine at maxton from 192 and made first turn off. They did will in the twisties too. :thumbsup:

Back