Front Brake Rotors for B-King

I also have a B-King. Saw some rotors on Ebay yesterday OEMs for $99.00. In fact some one on this site listed them. I'll try to find it for you.

Holy crap!!! is just emailed that ebay listing asking if that was the price for 1 rotor or both, and its for 2 rotors. SOLD!!!! :cheerleader: man load of my mind , thought i was going to be spending about 250+.

That's a great deal, below my dealer cost. Although the auction is a little misleading, the PFR series are not made in the USA, they are made in Taiwan, which is a Republic of China. Creative wording on that auction. You'll like the rotors, I've been pleased with them.

My F/R set is for sale if anyone in interested. :thumbsup:

DSC08897.jpg

Dsc06825.jpg

DSC07927.jpg

Dsc06825.jpg

DSC07927.jpg

DSC08897.jpg

I also have a B-King. Saw some rotors on Ebay yesterday OEMs for $99.00. In fact some one on this site listed them. I'll try to find it for you.

I had listed those as I am also looking for new rotors. I emailed the owner and asked about how they were new and charging such a low dollar. He told me that they were mounted to a new bike, but never on the road as they were removed for an upgraded pair.

Let us know how they turn out as I am on the fence about ordering a set.

update: I now have brakes again. Rotors are new. Only bad thing one rotor had some minor paint chips.but worth 100$

Update to my order from the same company, but mine did not go as well.

I received the rotors yesterday, and it looks like a drunk 5 year old with an air tool removed the rotors. They are gouged and scratched in 7 places on one and 9 places on the other. I mean these are circular, large scratches, not just minor key scratches.

I contacted the seller, sent pictures and they agreed that they should not have been sent in their condition after being listed as new. There is some minor pad residue on the braking surface as well, but it looks like they were used while moving the bike by hand or very low speeds. They are smooth and you can still see the new surface of the rotor, so that was not a concern to me.

The seller and I came to an agreement of refunding me $30 and I would refinish the painted portion of the rotors myself. Also, I am waiting until they are mounted to finalize the sale as if they are not straight (I am 95% sure they are straight) then they would be returned at the sellers cost and I would get a full refund.

So, in the end, I got a 99% new set of OEM rotors for $70. I am happy with that as I could not really afford $300 for rotors.

I'm glad that site worked out. I was fortunate enough to pick up a set off of a busa that was being tricked out for only $50 last summer. eBay worked for me again.

Just masked off the rotor and painted the carriers with 1000 degree semi-gloss black that I had laying around. Worked great and they look fantastic. New set of OEM rotors for $70, can't beat that with a stick.

Back