AGV and Kobe Pants

Rocketman

Registered
I just got the AGV Sport Sportrider Vented Leather Pants and the Kobe Dragon Perf'd Leathers and wanted to share my experience with their fit and give my opinion. Hope that's OK.

The kobe's are a way cool pant and I'll absolutely wear them. (Thanks Over_Easy for this incredible group buy!!) They fit great and feel good. They're heavier leather. Definitely great protection. Much better than some of the other pants I've tried on. Then I tried on the AGV's...

Wow! They're much lighter and fit nicer than the Kobe's. They're a softer feeling leather. Not as shiny - more of a dull-matte leather. They're great. (just not sure what the arrow on the front is pointing to... hmph. Just noticed that.)

I'm keeping both. They're awesome pants. I'd wear either any time. Definitely worth the money.

I paid $184 for the AGV's and the amazing group price of $108.

Just my opinion though... way good products. Hope this was worth the information.

agv.jpg

I'll also comment on the Kobe pants, I just received mine today, and for the $108.00 price, they were a great buy. Thanks over_easy. The pants fit perfect and compared to the more expensive pairs of leather pants, the Kobe pants are just as good, if not better. I also got a pair of Teknic sport leather pants that cost me $223.95, and the Kobe pants are just as good in quality and fit.
super.gif

Got to go ride with my new Kobe's on Friday ! Love them !!!!! These fit perfectly and feel great .

Back