leather suit altered....

OZZY

DOIN' WORK...
Donating Member
Registered
ok, so i just recieved a new kobe dragon 1 piece suit from 888fastlap and it fits good for the most part. i had the kobe pants last yr and they were too tight in the legs, so i sold them to mr. bogus.

well, now that i have the suit and tried it on, i am thinkin i may need to get it altered in the mid section to make it more fitted. i like the feel in the legs, a lil loose and able to actually bend my knees, but the mid section just seems a lil too big. anyone ever had there suit altered for a better fit?? if so how did you do it, where did u take it, how many pennies did ya have to spend??

i would send it back for a size smaller, but im afraid that the cut in the crotch would be a lil too high and would split the boys... if ya know what i mean....

i will say this, again i am not disappointed in the quality of this kobe suit!!! anyone looking for a great suit at an excellent price really should consider this suit or any of the other kobe items. the quality is outstanding!!!

I have had my suit altered twice,
I took it to an uphostery shop. they had the materal "leather" and the sewing machine strong enough to do the job. They did cars, boats, sofas ,chairs, just about anything with material
Cost $50 each time I was very inpressed with their work.
Try them

I have a Taichi suit and it fits perfect except a bit tight in the crotch. I had two inches of material inserted across the front from the crotch up to the hip and it made a world of difference. I took it to a local shop that does lots of leather alterations for the racers. Did a great job but cost me $200. Altering a quality suit takes lots of time to remove the inner liner, make the alterations then reinstalling the liner. I'm 6'3" tall and most any suit off the shelf is too short through the torso.

looks like i got a few calls to make today... any one else got any input??

ok, so i just recieved a new kobe dragon 1 piece suit from 888fastlap and it fits good for the most part. i had the kobe pants last yr and they were too tight in the legs, so i sold them to mr. bogus.

well, now that i have the suit and tried it on, i am thinkin i may need to get it altered in the mid section to make it more fitted. i like the feel in the legs, a lil loose and able to actually bend my knees, but the mid section just seems a lil too big. anyone ever had there suit altered for a better fit?? if so how did you do it, where did u take it, how many pennies did ya have to spend??

i would send it back for a size smaller, but im afraid that the cut in the crotch would be a lil too high and would split the boys... if ya know what i mean....

i will say this, again i am not disappointed in the quality of this kobe suit!!! anyone looking for a great suit at an excellent price really should consider this suit or any of the other kobe items. the quality is outstanding!!!
My XPro is loose in the mid as well, but I don't mind. We can't all be tight and sexy
laugh.gif

I have had my suit altered twice,
I took it to an uphostery shop. they had the materal "leather" and the sewing machine strong enough to do the job. They did cars, boats, sofas ,chairs, just about anything with material
Cost $50 each time I was very inpressed with their work.
Try them
upholstery shop...good idea
thumb_up.gif

i have a leather smith near me, says about 40 bucks to tighten the legs for mine.

Back