vanson leather pants

smokingness69

Registered
i bought a vanson leather jacket on ebay a while back which is blue and silver to match my bike and has the busa logo on the chest and has hayabusa written across the back of it. it also has vanson oval logos on the top of each sleeve. im just trying to describe as much as i can to let ppl be able to recognize what jacket im talking about. anyway i am now looking for a set of leather pants that will match. my jacket has an attachment on the lower back to zip pants to it. does anyone know where i can purchase some pants to match? also since ive never worn leather pants....do they fit like jeans would....i mean would you wear the same size leathers as you would jeans? or would you need to order a size bigger or smaller? the reason i ask is because i wear a size 41 jacket size but the one i have is size 46 and it still feels a little small.

I would contact Vanson directly, Or, Talk to the folks at www.newenough.com. They are good people and can answer your questions better than anyone here.

Be sure to mention that you heard about them on Hayabusa.org.

Rev

Yep www.newenough.com I like dealing with them. And typically they have great stuff. By the way they have an Ebay store where some of their stuff is actually lower than on thier website.So check em out on ebay as well as their website.

Back