I NEED LEATHERS!!!!

Busa Jules

Little blue pill, M.Ed.
Donating Member
Registered
okay... I need leather pants.. I can make my jacket work although it is about 2 sizes too big for me.. but I cannot find leather pants that fit.. if the waist is the right size, they are 8 inches too long..
pissed.gif
pissed.gif
pissed.gif
(I'm not posting those sizes.. but if someone thinks they can really help PM me
blush.gif
)

I can't aford BATES or VANSON right now.. and I'm in the process of losing about 60lbs
please.gif

I've got a pair of joe Rocket Trixies that I LOVE but can't fit into... YET.

Anyone got a ratty pair of usable leathers for a short fat chick?? Anyone know of any good leather places that might MAKE me a pair WITH armor for less than an arm and a leg? in the Southeastern or Midwest U.S. area?

I am ready to get back out on the track (drag) but don't feel safe without leathers. I have made a few passes in my ICON textile jacket (that fits GREAT) and my Icon textile pants (that are 6 inches too long and I have pinned up with safety pins
pissed.gif
pissed.gif
) but it is a matter of time before I want to enter a race and they won't let me because I don't have LEATHER.

Just puttin the word out... just in case anyone has some just .. oh.. laying around
whistling.gif
that they would like to part with.
please.gif

pissed.gif

pissed.gif

pissed.gif

pissed.gif

please.gif

thanks..... but that dude looks more like a power ranger than I DO!!

Hey Jules, why not take the pair you have to a seamstress and have them modified to fit. That way you can get rid of your pins. Just a thought. Prolly alot cheaper than a new pair custom made.

Back