NHRA Approved leathers?

06Busaking

Registered
Last thing I want to do is spend $500 on new leathers just to find out the strip won't allow me to race in them.
Not sure what is/isn't NHRA approved. I'm really liking the alpinestar stage jacket and the A-10 Leather/Textile pants. Not sure if they are approved or even safe for drag days? Obviously my main concern is safety first. If the A-10 pants aren't safe should I spring for the track leather pants?
Summer's get hot around here, so airflow is also very important.
Moto -> Pants -> Leather Pants - Alpinestars Official Store
Stage Perforated Jacket - Alpinestars Official Store
HTML:

I also searched for leather jackets under the alpinestar website and the stage didn't show up? Is this a jacket they no longer sell or a cheaper line of alpinestars? The alpinestar RC-1 looks similar, but costs almost $200 more and isn't perforated?

If its all leather or leather/kevlar its approved. No textile pants or jackets. I have a textile jacket with all body armor and Englishtown's track mgr would not let me run.
Also if you run faster than 125mph you must have full leather suit and 9.99 or quicker ya gotta have NHRA license.

no textile of any kind, if its not leather no racey......

from what I have seen...as long as its leather, one-piece or pants and a jacket that can zip together you will be fine.

most "drag-racers" are not into added protection of body armor or back protectors.

Back